5 Replies Latest reply: Nov 20, 2011 7:24 AM by KnifedByWong RSS

Bored Now

andynewns

What did the last patch do anyway?

Beacuse when i am host, which seems like every game its more Laggy than black ops was.

Been playing Kill confirmed this morming, and i have to keep backing out of games because the lag is so bad.

For example playing in a game as host, and i couldnt hit a barn door, and was 0 kills 5 deaths rage quitas i back out host screen pops up.

Match making puts me back in the same game, with someone else as host 28 kills - 0 deaths.

Why am i being shafted for having a good internet connection, and does this mean i can only go into game that have already started.

• Re: Bored Now

People with good connection like you get shafted

People like me with bad connection get shafted

Where's the middle ground?

go play something else then, the rest of us still having fun do not care that you are "bored"

andynewns

Is that becuse your enjoying my fast connection, and your to cheap to get more than dial up

rex go play the game then if your having a blast on it

what rest are having fun?? i got back on today cause i was told it was patched and still the f.ucking same i flew across the map at one stage today in a crazy fit, being in one part of the map then being below or majically went back to where i was 5 mins ago

the game is a full blown joke wake the **** up, has anyone got into the 50mls ping lobbys yet?

what was this patch about cause i didnt notice one difference on anything ive played