1 4 5 6 7 8 Previous Next 74 Replies Latest reply: Dec 6, 2011 3:16 PM by mrfruitcake23 Go to original post RSS
  • 50. Re: MW3 IS THE WORST CALL OF DUTY, IT SUCKS AND WHY!!

I would rather use SoH than Blind Eye so I dont get caught reloading. Also having Quickdraw in with Assassain makes it a difficult choice to choose stealth. And Stalker maybe one of the most underated perks in the game. I cant tell you how many times Ive rounded a corner in ADS, and had an easy kill cause the person wasnt ready. Also had many people say I am a "super fast shot" when in reality I had all the time in the world due to already being ADS'ed. I can see using dead silence except for in search.

• 51. Re: MW3 SUCKS!!!!!!!!!!!!!

OP, your opinion is not fact so do us all a favor and don't act like it is.

Spawns are kinda bad, true, but the maps are small so what do you expect? The fact the maps are small means there's rarely ever a time when you aren't near a spawn area...could be fixed but will take time so probably won't be fixed anytime soon.

Assassin...i'm 50/50 on this, it's not that the perk is OP...it's more that it's over-used and tbh a lot of people quite openly admit to using the perk simply because UAV is so easy to obtain.

I use Assassin, but I don't camp...I just don't agree with being on the enemy radar 80% of the match, Assassin would be less complained about if they raised the required kills to gain a UAV.

I think the Support package is a good addition, it gives the less skilled/newer players some sort of chance....there aren't really any good KS's in that package tbh...the majority of players waste their selections by choosing UAV and AUAV....AUAV is a terrible KS, especially considering it takes 12 kills.

Type 95...never actually used it, surprising considering I was a huge fan of the G11 in BO, I may try it at some point but for me the ACR/M4A1 are both better...more useful in HC imo.

The player <<<< that's a problem in every single MP game in the world....not every player will play the way you want them to. Yes, I agree that camping is annoying but it's gonna happen, get used to it my friend....it has and always will be a part of online gaming...although a lot of people don't seem to recognise the difference between camping and defending.

• 52. Re: MW3 IS THE WORST CALL OF DUTY, IT SUCKS AND WHY!!

Sounds like the player sucks and blames the game

• 53. Re: MW3 SUCKS!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Funny thing is, I searched this "George Mason 15th unhappy" and guess what the second thing was, THIS TOPIC. Leaves me to wonder where you got your statistics. George Mason is a very prestigous school for people wanting to get invloved in government work. "One of the many" is far from the realism (speaking of which I earned an academic scholarship).  The fact that you insult mechanical error once again proves your idiocy, logical fallacies as such are just pointless and detrimental to your argument.  You have personally attacked me over CoD. Get a job or a girlfriend or something.

• 54. Re: MW3 IS THE WORST CALL OF DUTY, IT SUCKS AND WHY!!
    Cable99

mufassa wrote:

Okay, the game doesn't suck but there are a rediculous amout of issues with it (The title was to get your attention and to see how many people post without reading the topic).

1. Spawns

I have spawned next to player multiple times and have been spawn killed numerous times in a row. Spawns suck.

2. Assassin

Its just an all-powerful stealth perk, it has NO drawback. OP perk.

3.Support

Support is for shitty players. Its frustrating when I worked hard to get a Pave low and it gets EMPed by a kid going negative. Stealh Bomber and EMP should be in assault.

4. Type 95

This gun is a combination of CoD4's M16 and MW2's FAMAS, except its on crack. Seriously one burst no matter the attachment? OP gun.

5. The player.

It is really the player that is the issue here. Everyone in this game sits in a corner with Type 95, assassin and they run support.

I didnt want to draw this out, but these 5 things are really dissapointing. They are aggrivating to the actual good players and I feel CoD has been really dumbed down for bad players.

I haven't seen a reasonable spawn system yet. But every one can be overcome to some extent.

Any perk can be OP if used right. Stop looking for kills on your radar and start looking at the movement near that pile of rubble...

Support is just that-help for your team. I run it on 2 smg classes and A-that's what I usually lead my team with B- if you're so bad you can't get kills you aren't getting your Support streaks anyway-right?

Type 95. Lots of fun for a few levels. Junked it. My M4 is a lot more dangerous-and I've been learning the M16. Worth it if you take the time.

As for the TYPE of player you dislike-might I suggest tubes and grenades as a "conversation starter" ? And worrying more about what you are doing and how you are playing than worrying about how someone else chooses to play?

• 55. Re: MW3 IS THE WORST CALL OF DUTY, IT SUCKS AND WHY!!
    Rblbrent

Lol, come on you people can't be that shocked that MW3 is carbage?

• 56. Re: MW3 IS THE WORST CALL OF DUTY, IT SUCKS AND WHY!!

I like the Type 95 you gotta problem brother?? Ive benn using it for the pass few weeks and im not going to stop because some shitty gamer dont like getting killed

• 57. Re: MW3 IS THE WORST CALL OF DUTY, IT SUCKS AND WHY!!

You kids honestly need to learn how to actually play the game, and learn to suck it up when you are getting killed back to back.  If you are continuesly making MISTAKES and keep running into campers and bullets than that is YOUR problem and not the game.  It seems like a lot of ignorant kids come on these boards ad try to point their errors on the games mechanics.  Modern Warfare 3 is a huge improvement in the franchise. I remember when a few years back kids as yourselves been crying about weapons taking too many bullets to kill people and it was unrealistic, these guys NOW perform with a bit more "realistic" effect and actually requires to THINK and REACT in different ways.  If you are only concerned about your k/d and keep nerd raging back to a camper than that's something you need to fix and stop blaming the gun they use or the way they killed you.  Spend more of your energy learning your foes and you will probably enjoy the game for once in your lives.  Stop grabbing on other players c0cks and grab your own flammers.

• 58. Re: MW3 IS THE WORST CALL OF DUTY, IT SUCKS AND WHY!!
    coderedonfire

then don't play it and get off of the  ****MW3**** forum if you hate it so much

• 59. Re: MW3 IS THE WORST CALL OF DUTY, IT SUCKS AND WHY!!

The only valid point you mentioned was the spawns. Yet to be honest every single CoD title has issues with spawning. Especially right after launch before they have time to release patches. The rest is just pointless complaining about stupid crap because you suck at the game. period.

There is absolutely nothing wrong with the Type 95. It is not always a one burst kill, and I see very few people actually using it. It is no different from the M16 (CoD4) or the FAMAS (MW2)

Assassin has been nerfed for MW3. It is weaker than Ghost (BO) or Cold Blooded (MW2)

I laugh at all the stupid kids crying about this perk. Your only defense is "everyone camps with assassin" yet most assassin users do not camp. Learn to use your eyes and stop relying on your uav 100% of the time.

1 4 5 6 7 8 Previous Next