18 Replies Latest reply: Nov 21, 2011 6:45 PM by reformedplayer RSS

What the hell happened with MW3

Why is every game i play laggy?

Why do i always get out-gunned when i shoot first?

why do i spawn infront or with the enemy?

Why is Final stand in this game?

Why hasn't the Type 95 been nerfed?

What on Earth makes people want to continue playing this games when so much of it is broken?

Answers would be lovely, Thanks

• Re: What the hell happened with MW3

because its fun

What ever they did, it also had made BLOPS lag too

I know how you feel bro, spread the word so hopefully the gods (IW) will listen

Type 95 is extremely overpowered... just use the M16 and compare them.

The Type 95 is the best sniper rifle, shotgun, assault rifle, SMG in the game.  It's deadly at all ranges, able to kill in a single burst.  Hipe fire it at point blank... enemy falls dead with a single trigger pull.  Fire it at someone across the map, watch all 3 bullets hit and the opponent drop.  Fire at medium range, win the engagement.  

This rifle is totally ridiculous.  No recoil, no spread, awesomely tight hip fire accuracy, fast ADS.  Ever other rifle is sluggish in comparison. 

coderedonfire

idk what you guys are talking about but i get killed by the strikers than i even do by the type 95, never bean a problem for me

mitsurugi wrote:

Type 95 is extremely overpowered... just use the M16 and compare them.

The Type 95 is the best sniper rifle, shotgun, assault rifle, SMG in the game.  It's deadly at all ranges, able to kill in a single burst.  Hipe fire it at point blank... enemy falls dead with a single trigger pull.  Fire it at someone across the map, watch all 3 bullets hit and the opponent drop.  Fire at medium range, win the engagement.  

This rifle is totally ridiculous.  No recoil, no spread, awesomely tight hip fire accuracy, fast ADS.  Ever other rifle is sluggish in comparison. 

Every game you play is laggy because of you. My 'lag' is minimal.

Think of it as their prespective. Maybe they think that they shot first and that they win the fight, not you.

You spawn in front or with the enemy because your teammates spread around the map and make it hard for you to respawn. Team tactical / free-for-all.

Final stand is a death streak, it's only fair.

Type 95 is only good if you can master it just like many other guns. Only difference is you can master it easier so why don't you use it?

And so much isn't broken, people just love to make a fuss and complain about stuff that is overly exagerated. Sorry, you asked for answers and these are mine.

I stopped reading after your first answer

Everyone is lagging. even people who pull host

coderedonfire

they make a big deal out of things because

1. they suck at the game so everything pisses them off

2. they need something to rage about

3. they just want to be noticed on the forums with their all caps BS posts because they can't be noticed by their skill in the game.

PATHETIC

BTW this is in line whith your post not against it

McChickenDippers wrote:

Every game you play is laggy because of you. My 'lag' is minimal.

Think of it as their prespective. Maybe they think that they shot first and that they win the fight, not you.

You spawn in front or with the enemy because your teammates spread around the map and make it hard for you to respawn. Team tactical / free-for-all.

Final stand is a death streak, it's only fair.

Type 95 is only good if you can master it just like many other guns. Only difference is you can master it easier so why don't you use it?

And so much isn't broken, people just love to make a fuss and complain about stuff that is overly exagerated. Sorry, you asked for answers and these are mine.

Welcome to CoD. You must be new here.

Every CoD game I've ever played has been like this.   

2 nights ago I was having amazing games. Last night it was like the bipolar side of MW3 kicked in and every game was sooooooo laggy.

Same here, it happens all the time. I know they're coming around a corner, I shoot first the second I see them and I'll get a **** tonne of hit markers and I die. Kill cam shows I shot 2 rounds and missed.

Cause the spawn blows goats.

I counter this by putting rounds into them as they're falling just to be safe. That is when the lag is on my side.

I don't mind it. I don't use it but I don't mind it. Most people I see use the SMG.

What on Earth makes people want to continue playing this games when so much of it is broken?

Last night broke my will and I'm back to hating the hell out of this game. To me the lag compensation and spawning kill it for me. The rest I can deal with but those two... Sometimes I'll go on a streak of 3-5 deaths in a row from poor spawning. It's very frustrating.

rankismet

FenixFire1 wrote:

A - Walmart connection.

A - Bad karma.

A - Bad Teammates.

A - So you can stay alive longer.

A - Because it doesn't need to be.

A - Because they don't have any of the answers above in their experience.

Answers would be lovely, Thanks

You forgot one question... Why do people whine so hard?

people whine in every forum, go look at any other forum, gears of war, halo, tf2, yugioh forums etc.. etc...

rankismet wrote:

Check your facts before acting like a smartass. The better your connection is the more you lag in this game, because of lag compensation. So I guess you're the one with Walmart connection.

Spawns are bad becaues they're just bad. Funny how everything they said they've improved is actually worse. They said they really worked on spawns, but they're way worse than MW2 spawns. Matchmaking is worse, the net code is worse.

rankismet

djam wrote:

rankismet wrote:

Check your facts before acting like a smartass. The better your connection is the more you lag in this game, because of lag compensation. So I guess you're the one with Walmart connection.

Spawns are bad becaues they're just bad. Funny how everything they said they've improved is actually worse. They said they really worked on spawns, but they're way worse than MW2 spawns. Matchmaking is worse, the net code is worse.

No, Captain Angry, please note the statement...

" Because they don't have any of the answers above in their experience."

I actually understand very well how lag compensation works and my connection is more than sufficient. Those whines veiled as questions aren't in my experience.

Don't like the spawns... play KC... spawns aren't really an issue and that is what I play 99% of the time. If they are... it's bad teammates causing spawn flips or the payback system.

The more you know...

Cable99

I don't blame the spawns on the game but on idiots who overextend the team.

As for lag-considering that all COD games have some in them, this one isn't too bad.

I would love for the lobby match ups to work better, though. That seems to be hit or miss.

As for the type 95-I traded it in for an M16/silencer and had my first 30 kill non-objective game with it. Not a bad gun.

And Final Stand-I LOVE seeing someone in it. Means we blasted the crap out of them for them to earn it.

rankismet wrote:

I actually understand very well how lag compensation works and my connection is more than sufficient.

When you say your connection is more than sufficient, what exactly do you mean by that? Bandwidth? What about your latency, is it low or high?

reformedplayer

try turning off theater mode in the game options menu before you connect to mulitplayer it helps a little bit with the lag...

reformedplayer

turn off theater mode it may improve your connection a little bit