1 2 3 4 5 Previous Next 125 Replies Latest reply: Nov 21, 2011 2:45 PM by iif0xh0undii Go to original post RSS
  • 15. Re: Elite: FIRST TO 50
    avengedyesterday

Apparently everything is a pissing match in cod.

Dashboard to save those important stats.

Blame dying on anything but the guy simply won the battle.

If anyone has an opinion different than someone else, argue about it all day.

If someone is trying to have fun, bash on them.

All the ego's and try hards amaze me on call of duty, a game that caters to the noob.

• 16. Re: Elite: FIRST TO 50

avengedyesterday wrote:

Apparently everything is a pissing match in cod.

Dashboard to save those important stats.

Blame dying on anything but the guy simply won the battle.

If anyone has an opinion different than someone else, argue about it all day.

If someone is trying to have fun, bash on them.

All the ego's and try hards amaze me on call of duty, a game that caters to the noob.

Indeed Sir, usually takes abuse from boasting, but this one was intended to be a little bit informative and a little bit prideful as Wiggy was bragging a little bit on his 4rum boy brothers and sisters and this turnes into a "skill" competition.

Good lord

Some folks just have too much to complain about, it must be the economy. LMAO

• 17. Re: Elite: FIRST TO 50
    avengedyesterday

LoL, yea the economy is really breaking into their weekly allowance.

Anyways you should post updates on how close you are getting to 50 just the stir the pot.

• 18. Re: Elite: FIRST TO 50

Indeed. We are almost to 15, so we get our secondary clan title, which is much better than the title unlocked at level 5.

Wiggy will be periodically checking back in on this thread, just to keep the MW3 community updated on how quickly the 4RUMBOYS are ranking up.

We are only inviting people that are members of our site, so we aren't padding anything. We plan on working on the clan operations once they are released, this should be a ton of fun getting there

• 19. Re: Elite: FIRST TO 50
    rattlehead01

Its funny when people see the clan tag and think we hacked it. I believe Insanity got reported the other day for it.  I am still an elite free member.. I have to go get the membership. Before i do that though I have to get my mom a Wii for christmas and get a 250 gig harddrive and transfer cable for the new xbox. Liquidgaming said the packaged i won was worth $1,200 and a 4gb xbox costs 200 i believe while the Batman Arkham city Collectors Edition costs 100. Shipping and that Batman and Joker picture must have cost a hell of alot.    Oh dear, I have gone way off topic.

4RUM FTW

When we make it to 50 as a clan we are having a toga party,

• 20. Re: Elite: FIRST TO 50

IF you need anymore founders to join send me a invite GT >>>> Shankz UK

• 21. Re: Elite: FIRST TO 50

Only inviting memebers of our group/site currently. Looking to get ther legitimately, not just by spamming random players for founder status bonus.

• 22. Re: Elite: FIRST TO 50

Headshotxreaper wrote:

http://thelivegenerator.com/?r=851247

You can keep spamming this, but we are a legitamate group and there will be no shananigans within this organization.

So troll away.

1 2 3 4 5 Previous Next