1 2 3 Previous Next 61 Replies Latest reply: Nov 22, 2011 8:05 AM by splittinwigs RSS

It's Amazing!

Call of Duty MW3 is the most amazing game Wiggy has ever played! The Options are endless and the amount of tears over this game is unimaginable. Wiggy hopes that the DLC is half as good as the new maps and Wiggy also hopes that the community will embrace the game as it was intended. A balanced game that everyone adapts to and learns to play as intended.

You cannot run up crazy kill streaks because the spawns will not allow it, it's Wiggy's theory that's how it was intended and will not be changed, which is fine with me, it means that the Genius that is Robert Bowling has come true on his word that the game is "gun on gun" and killstreaks have been rendered not as important or "game changing"

Killstreaks are not useless, but they are used more in a supportive role to change the tides of the game and not control the tides of the game all together, which is a stroke of genius. As for the guns, there will always be a gun that is focused on because there has to be a primary gun that is more OP than the others, this gun is the Type 95 and sadly, the children have already begin complaining how over powered it is. Wiggy has been killed more with the PP than with the Type 95, so does that mean that the PP is more OP than the 95? The PP is always over powered people! Read your history books.

Now, feel free to discuss, debate, deny, complain, or just simply tell Wiggy how you hate hearing Wiggy post in third person, Wiggy welcomes all forms of this amazing thread!

• 1. Re: It's Amazing!
    AGFL305

take away team kills in HC... other then that great game.

• 2. Re: It's Amazing!

AGFL305 wrote:

Indeed, Ricochet should return.

Wiggy with you brother.

• 3. Re: It's Amazing!

Go get help.. Any one who talks about them self's as in a third person needs MENTAL MEDICAL ATTENTION

• 4. Re: It's Amazing!

bogdan20041 wrote:

Go get help.. Any one who talks about them self's as in a third person needs MENTAL MEDICAL ATTENTION

Wiggy doesn't need help, he plays the game just fine.

Thanks for the bump though!

• 5. Re: It's Amazing!

2nd paragraph, 3rd line - you used the first person "me." Wiggy is slipping, he is.

Aaaaanyways, I believe that if they bring back some all time favorites in the DLC, I'll be as happy as a mosquito in a concert. I sorely miss great maps such as Overgrown and Skidrow, as well as Terminal (although it could do without all the glass).

I must say, though, if CoD4 was free of hacks and its bandwith optimization up-to-date, it would still be the best CoD in history. Although I am HUGELY digging the sleek look of the Gold M4A1 this time around...

• 6. Re: It's Amazing!
    Cable99

AGFL305 wrote:

Sorry. Gotta disagree w/you and Wiggy. Hated Ricochet. It's kind of like the Art of Not Being Seen-you gotta work at it.

• 7. Re: It's Amazing!

Bloodring wrote:

2nd paragraph, 3rd line - you used the first person "me." Wiggy is slipping, he is.

Aaaaanyways, I believe that if they bring back some all time favorites in the DLC, I'll be as happy as a mosquito in a concert. I sorely miss great maps such as Overgrown and Skidrow, as well as Terminal (although it could do without all the glass).

I must say, though, if CoD4 was free of hacks and its bandwith optimization up-to-date, it would still be the best CoD in history. Although I am HUGELY digging the sleek look of the Gold M4A1 this time around...

Nice catch, it happens sometimes.

COD 4 was great, but there will still tons of stuff people complained about when it was the game to play at the time. People just forget how upset martyrdom was at the time, but now that seeps into the memory banks.

• 8. Re: It's Amazing!

One person cant control the Game with these spawns, and thats good but it still pisses me off seeing someone die respawn and shoot you in the back on killcam, but we best get use to it cos i've never owned a game that has messed with the spawns after its release, maybe they should just shorten the length of the killcam so i cant see it cos KC seems alot longer than usaul, as for the Type95 i prefer the M16 more accurate!

• 9. Re: It's Amazing!

Grazie we are only human - we all slip every now and then.

Ah, I remember the days when I was a scrub and I tried to manually do the effects of that perk... never really got why it was so bad, just had to not get too close to a recently killed foe. Saved my arse many a time.

Even then, Mr. Wiggs, it's still the best game in terms of balance - you got your simple three tac grenades, a frag that everyone uses, and your perks for extras. And even perks were balanced - each had a counter, and vice versa. Kind of like our democracy in terms of the UAV Jammer/Stopping Power/Juggernaut triangle.

If they remade CoD4 like they did the original Halo: Combat Evolved, I would buy it immediately regardless of how much it costs... the original deal is just too great to ignore, is it not?

1 2 3 Previous Next