1 2 3 4 5 Previous Next 61 Replies Latest reply: Nov 22, 2011 8:05 AM by splittinwigs Go to original post RSS
  • 15. Re: It's Amazing!

    forrest-gump____ wrote:

     

    We will embrace the game, as an when it embraces us

     

    As of yet, it hasn't

     

     

    "We?" Are you french forrest?

     

    What would "momma" say?

     

    Wiggy doesn't expect the game to embrace it, Wiggy paid for the game, have you never partaken in prostitution?

     

    Oh dear, that was unfortunate...

  • 16. Re: It's Amazing!
    DemonHunter777

    Shhhhhh.... Quit talking about my gun. Keep talkin about the type 95

  • 17. Re: It's Amazing!
    Cable99

    Bloodring wrote:

     

    A flying piece of equipment that shoots lasers out of its lens and is an insta-kill. Has the same amount of health as a Juggernaut.

    Robbie the Robot? Does he play COD?

  • 18. Re: It's Amazing!

    DemonHunter777 wrote:

     

    Shhhhhh.... Quit talking about my gun. Keep talkin about the type 95

     

     

    LMAO, right, quiet is kept...

  • 19. Re: It's Amazing!
    forrest-gump____

    splittinwigs wrote:

     

    forrest-gump____ wrote:

     

    We will embrace the game, as an when it embraces us

     

    As of yet, it hasn't

     

     

    "We?" Are you french forrest?

     

    What would "momma" say?

     

    Wiggy doesn't expect the game to embrace it, Wiggy paid for the game, have you never partaken in prostitution?

     

    Oh dear, that was unfortunate...

    Hmmm, you don't really think before you type do you, shame, that was unfortunate, you cudda been someone

  • 20. Re: It's Amazing!

    forrest-gump____ wrote:

    Hmmm, you don't really think before you type do you, shame, that was unfortunate, you cudda been someone

     

     

    indeed, but at least Wiggy hasn't been shot in the Buttocks.

     

     

  • 21. Re: It's Amazing!
    Cable99

    DemonHunter777 wrote:

     

    Shhhhhh.... Quit talking about my gun. Keep talkin about the type 95

    THE TYPE 95 IS SO OP! Y'ALL NEED TO FIX IT NOW! HURRY, BEFORE THE NOOBS TAKE OVER!

     

     

    There you go.

  • 22. Re: It's Amazing!
    forrest-gump____

    splittinwigs wrote:

     

    forrest-gump____ wrote:

    Hmmm, you don't really think before you type do you, shame, that was unfortunate, you cudda been someone

     

     

    indeed, but at least Wiggy hasn't been shot in the Buttocks.

     

     

    I would consider stopping now if I were you

  • 23. Re: It's Amazing!

    If you think this game is amazing you are mentally ill and need serious medical attention. You have no right to even play FPS if you think that this trash is acceptable.

  • 24. Re: It's Amazing!
    Cable99

    You know what's really special? I have 11K posts since Sept 29th. Amazing!

1 2 3 4 5 Previous Next