1 2 3 4 5 6 7 Previous Next 61 Replies Latest reply: Nov 22, 2011 8:05 AM by splittinwigs Go to original post RSS
  • 30. Re: It's Amazing!
    Cable99

The Wiggy is an amazing beast.

• 31. Re: It's Amazing!

F8 Ender wrote:

I've got to admit it is definitely a fun game.  I happen to be one of those people who could pop off nukes quite frequently, so I do have to say that I miss the killstreak focus.  Like most games you adapt and they're still fun just in different ways.

I have to say, I do find it odd that someone would post online in a forum in the third person almost as if they're creating an alter-ego...but...it has an intangible entertainment value that I enjoy

LOL, always good to hear another perspective.

If people embraced the entertainment value of Wiggy more than the assumption of Ego, more people would "Get" Wiggy.

This much is true.

Respect.

• 32. Re: It's Amazing!

This is completely off-topic, but may I ask what "Wiggy" does outside of forums and video games?  As in what do you do for a living?  Purely a question of curiosity seeing as you are soon approaching 22,000 posts

• 33. Re: It's Amazing!
    Cable99

I "got" Wiggy. Now I'm three months pregnant.

Wait-what?

• 34. Re: It's Amazing!

F8 Ender wrote:

This is completely off-topic, but may I ask what "Wiggy" does outside of forums and video games?  As in what do you do for a living?  Purely a question of curiosity seeing as you are soon approaching 22,000 posts

Of course you can, Wiggy built most of the backbone that this game is played on.

So when it comes to "lag" issues, Wiggy has a little something to say, but Wiggy let's stupidity fall by the wayside...

• 35. Re: It's Amazing!

Cable99 wrote:

I "got" Wiggy. Now I'm three months pregnant.

Wait-what?

"It wasn't me, it was the one armed man!"

• 36. Re: It's Amazing!

Haha, I think I picked up what you threw down.

• 37. Re: It's Amazing!

Cable99 wrote:

What's a "kill cam"?

So you are the other guy that plays HC?

Thats a grand total of two!

Them HC players are growing fast

• 38. Re: It's Amazing!

I hope they throw in some classic CoD4 and MW2 maps as well. As much as I love the new maps, I'd like to see more "open" maps like Crossfire, Overgrown and Pipeline from CoD4.

I'm thoroughly enjoying MW3 so far, and haven't even begun to utilise all the different class/strike package combinations. While spawning is frustrating sometimes, it definately doesn't happen enough for me to really get worked up about it.

• 39. Re: It's Amazing!

I hope they throw in some classic CoD4 and MW2 maps as well. As much as I love the new maps, I'd like to see more "open" maps like Crossfire, Overgrown and Pipeline from CoD4.

I'm thoroughly enjoying MW3 so far, and haven't even begun to utilise all the different class/strike package combinations. While spawning is frustrating sometimes, it definately doesn't happen enough for me to really get worked up about it.