6 Replies Latest reply: Nov 22, 2011 1:00 AM by optimuskrime RSS

Blast Shield question

I don't have MW3 YET but will be getting it soon

So I was watching a Steve Schwindt video i think and this guy had blast shield and got killed by a claymore and a semtex

does it really not protect you from claymores

From Call of Duty Wikia:

Blast Shield increases explosive resistance to the player by reducing all explosive damage to the player by 55%.

The perk and its pro version are similar to Flak Jacket and Tactical Mask Pro from Call of Duty: Black Ops

Flak Jacket reduces all incoming explosive damage to 35% of its original value (9% in hardcore game modes).

Flak Jacket has less resistance yet surely kept me alive from claymore and all those other explosivos and was a gr8 perk i literally have it on all my classes in black cops even my sniping class

• Re: Blast Shield question

It's basically the same as the equipment 'Blast Shield' from MW2, S***

Go for Quickdraw, or Assassin as UAV is up literally 24-7.

that's stupid seemslike IW learns nothing the verythings that ruined MW2 return in  MW3 excludin oma and DC thenmakblast shield @$$y but im still gonna get so i can show my friemdsthey suck booty hole and  i am better than them even when they've had a moth head start

that's stupid seems like IW learns nothing the very things that ruined MW2 return in  MW3 excluding oma and DC then make blast shield @$$y but im still gonna get so i can show my friemds they suck booty hole and  i am better than them even when they've had a month head start

that's stupid seems like IW learns nothing the very things that ruined MW2 return in  MW3 excluding oma and DC then make blast shield weak but im still gonna get so i can show my friemds they suck booty hole and  i am better than them even when they've had a month head start

that's stupid seems like IW learns nothing the very things that ruined MW2 return in  MW3 excluding oma and DC then make blast shield weak but im still gonna get so i can show my friends i am better than them even when they've had a month head start

that's stupid seems like IW learns nothing the very things that ruined MW2 return in  MW3 excluding oma and DC then make blast shield weak but im still gonna get so i can show my friends i am better than them even when they've had a month head start