4 Replies Latest reply: Nov 23, 2011 1:15 PM by wsb991 RSS

MW3 Map Request

wsb991

Hey do you guys remember the mw2 spec ops mission "Homeland Security"? Well I think that exact map with no changes made would be a great survival/multiplayer map. Mainly survival. Multiplayer also because on top of the restaurants would be a descent elevated sniping spot which there has yet to be in any of the maps in mw3.

I loved playing that spec ops mission on veteran! I would pis my pants if they brought this map to mw3.

What do you all think about this map being on mw3? If you don't think this would be a good map please go and play this spec ops mission on easy just to just to explore this map and think of it from a multiplayer/survival point of view.

• Re: MW3 Map Request

is that the one with the burger town place if so it would be a ok map they would need to put a bit more cover in the middle of the map instead of it being so open

wsb991

You see thats kind of a good part to it. You would either have to take out any one trying to stop you from getting accross and/or rely on your teamates to support you.

I know someone is probably going to say people don't play as a team here.

• Well first off there are people who are kill greedy. Those people without knowing it will be supporting you.
      • Second when people start getting killed a lot from trying to cross the map, some of them will just start staying back and picking off people who are trying to trying to stop them and their team from getting accross the map.
    gerst13

I agree. Instead of just remade maps from older version taking some of the spec ops maps and truning them into multiplayer ones would be a fresh idea.

wsb991

Anybody else think this would be a good idea?