4 Replies Latest reply: Nov 30, 2012 5:39 PM by Unkno RSS

DOUBLE XP WITH FREE ELITE SIGN UP??

so i registered my account with the call of duty elite because it says i receive two hours of free double xp.. so i went through the entire process by verifying my email and linking my facebook account just because i was only 80% registered (the other 20% coming from facebook)... so i did all of that and still have no received double xp for it... if someone could help me out with this before i get real annoyed that'd be greattttt....

 

thanks!

 

Big_Meech