11 Replies Latest reply: Nov 23, 2011 9:57 PM by ZachK RSS

IG™ is Looking for members, today!

Hey everyone, welcome to the official post for the IG team on the forums.

Basic Information:

IG was formed on August 9th, 2011 by myself (Zach Kearns). Since then IG has been competiting in clan battles, gamebattles, and much more.

Already taking out some top teams, IG was going well.

Since the arrival of MW3. We just haven't had enough members for what we want to do, we want to have a solid S&D group, along with a headquarters group to compete versus team's like KO Gaming, etc.

With 4 members already, Kearnsy iG, Famous iG, Temper iG, and Abnormal iG... we are looking for roughly 5/10 more.

Requirements:

There are 2 main requirements, in order to join this clan.

- You must have a mic, this is a clan that competes to WIN and not just slack around, if you want to join expect to be playing regulary, for practices etc.

- Within a week of you joining our clan, your gamertag must be changed, your name can be anything, but it must have a space after the name, and then iG.

Off-Topic Information:

Don't be afraid to send me a message on the Xbox 360, we are looking for all members.

IG has a youtube channel, http://youtube.com/user/IndeceptionGamin ... we have already received support that includes around 400 subscribers.

The subscriber base has died off as of recent, because we aren't posting videos. With know team, it is hard.

Gamebattles will be what the clan is also playing, Gamebattles (GB) is a online competitive gaming website that is quite good. Until the clan operations get up where we can face other clans, we will be playing gamebattles and competiting versus other clans for the win. Remember, don't bother trying for our team, if you aren't in to win.

K-D?:

While you've been reading this your probably wondering, is this another clan that includes a K/D ratio at a so good point.

NO, if your a competitive gamer, you know K/D's don't mean anything. Clan battles come down to teamwork, and its all about the control of the map.

We don't require a K/D, but if your willing to tryout then great, we will give you a trial and if we like the way you play, you may just be the guy that's sitting on our roster the next day.

Practice Information:

Once the clan gets a full roster, we will be holding 2/3 practices a week, and we will hopefully be enrolled in more then 10 matches a week throughout clan operations. With already a solid roster for 4v4, we have beaten great teams, because our teamwork has succeeded, and our "smarts" have done there job. We figure with 10/15 members, we can have scrimages in which we will learn to call-out, and much more.

Some practice learning tips, that the clan will be practicing, during practices -

- Clan Call-Outs

- Routes

- Locking Down The Map

- Playing Defensive

- Playing Offensive

That's just some, we will be not just learning those, but every aspect of the game. We will also improve your 1v1 gun skill.

Matches:

So your probably wondering how gamebattles works, along with the future clan operations were you'll see us facing other clans.

Well first, it's the gameplan. Every map we will practice, have routes for each and every player, and we will take control of the map early.

It's basically whoever takes the first move, is then down a man. Usually in my career of competitive gaming, we take control of the map very well, and get the first man down. Whenever your up a man, it's best to travel in squads, I've played in 9v9's before, in which 3 people will travel together, meaning you will have 3 squads, one on the right side, 1 left, and 1 traveling the middle. We will be playing S&D and Headquarters, sometimes we will combine the 2 teams, to play Domination, Demolition, or something else. That's very rare. Back to the subtitle, gamebattles is practically a intense, shaking, match that you can't make a mistake, because if your down a man, it's very hard to re-take the map, but it's possible. So to sum it up, we will be playing versus other clans on gamebattles, once we've got our players, and then that will lead to us playing versus other clans, on Cod Elite once they are available.

Lastly:

You may want to know my K/D, no problem, it is 1.53 at the moment, maybe 1.52. Like I said K/D means nothing, and I guarntee I can gun down a 2.1 K/D'er in almost 90% of the gun fights, why? I play pubs for fun, not to camp.

Website?: Currently in the works, it'll be up soon.

Gamertag?: Kearnsy iG

IG stands for?: Indeception Gaming

Thanks for reading my thread, I will give you all tryouts, when you message me over Xbox.

Thanks for taking your time to read,

Zach

• Re: IG™ is Looking for members, today!
    LnD x Predator.

Good Post BUT

In the post you Put "iG TM"

How the F*ck is you Clan a Trademark???

xN3LSON

Best of luck, should have the potential to do well... I unfortunately don't play of the modes you'll be taking part in, otherwise would be interested.

rankismet

ZachK wrote:

Hey everyone, welcome to the official post for the IG team on the forums.

Basic Information:

IG was formed on August 9th, 2011 by myself (Zach Kearns). Since then IG has been competiting in clan battles, gamebattles, and much more.

Already taking out some top teams, IG was going well.

Since the arrival of MW3. We just haven't had enough members for what we want to do, we want to have a solid S&D group, along with a headquarters group to compete versus team's like KO Gaming, etc.

With 4 members already, Kearnsy iG, Famous iG, Temper iG, and Abnormal iG... we are looking for roughly 5/10 more.

Requirements:

There are 2 main requirements, in order to join this clan.

- You must have a mic, this is a clan that competes to WIN and not just slack around, if you want to join expect to be playing regulary, for practices etc.

- Within a week of you joining our clan, your gamertag must be changed, your name can be anything, but it must have a space after the name, and then iG.

Off-Topic Information:

Don't be afraid to send me a message on the Xbox 360, we are looking for all members.

IG has a youtube channel, http://youtube.com/user/IndeceptionGamin ... we have already received support that includes around 400 subscribers.

The subscriber base has died off as of recent, because we aren't posting videos. With know team, it is hard.

Gamebattles will be what the clan is also playing, Gamebattles (GB) is a online competitive gaming website that is quite good. Until the clan operations get up where we can face other clans, we will be playing gamebattles and competiting versus other clans for the win. Remember, don't bother trying for our team, if you aren't in to win.

K-D?:

While you've been reading this your probably wondering, is this another clan that includes a K/D ratio at a so good point.

NO, if your a competitive gamer, you know K/D's don't mean anything. Clan battles come down to teamwork, and its all about the control of the map.

We don't require a K/D, but if your willing to tryout then great, we will give you a trial and if we like the way you play, you may just be the guy that's sitting on our roster the next day.

Practice Information:

Once the clan gets a full roster, we will be holding 2/3 practices a week, and we will hopefully be enrolled in more then 10 matches a week throughout clan operations. With already a solid roster for 4v4, we have beaten great teams, because our teamwork has succeeded, and our "smarts" have done there job. We figure with 10/15 members, we can have scrimages in which we will learn to call-out, and much more.

Some practice learning tips, that the clan will be practicing, during practices -

- Clan Call-Outs

- Routes

- Locking Down The Map

- Playing Defensive

- Playing Offensive

That's just some, we will be not just learning those, but every aspect of the game. We will also improve your 1v1 gun skill.

Matches:

So your probably wondering how gamebattles works, along with the future clan operations were you'll see us facing other clans.

Well first, it's the gameplan. Every map we will practice, have routes for each and every player, and we will take control of the map early.

It's basically whoever takes the first move, is then down a man. Usually in my career of competitive gaming, we take control of the map very well, and get the first man down. Whenever your up a man, it's best to travel in squads, I've played in 9v9's before, in which 3 people will travel together, meaning you will have 3 squads, one on the right side, 1 left, and 1 traveling the middle. We will be playing S&D and Headquarters, sometimes we will combine the 2 teams, to play Domination, Demolition, or something else. That's very rare. Back to the subtitle, gamebattles is practically a intense, shaking, match that you can't make a mistake, because if your down a man, it's very hard to re-take the map, but it's possible. So to sum it up, we will be playing versus other clans on gamebattles, once we've got our players, and then that will lead to us playing versus other clans, on Cod Elite once they are available.

Lastly:

You may want to know my K/D, no problem, it is 1.53 at the moment, maybe 1.52. Like I said K/D means nothing, and I guarntee I can gun down a 2.1 K/D'er in almost 90% of the gun fights, why? I play pubs for fun, not to camp.

Website?: Currently in the works, it'll be up soon.

Gamertag?: Kearnsy iG

IG stands for?: Indeception Gaming

Thanks for reading my thread, I will give you all tryouts, when you message me over Xbox.

Thanks for taking your time to read,

Zach

Move to the Clan Section, please.

Thanks.

RAN Kismet ®

Alrighty guys, I have moved the discussion into the appropriate section, so know we can all be happy and go on with Life.

As for the "TM"... It's just 2 letters, calm down.