32 Replies Latest reply: Dec 15, 2011 11:20 AM by Hillzy28 RSS

TURN RICOCHET ON THIS IS RIDICULOUS

MW2 and BLACKOPS was good no problems HC SnD teamkilling, why fix something that wasnt broken?????

• Re: TURN RICOCHET ON THIS IS RIDICULOUS

it needs to be fixed..way to much team killing in HC SND

makes you not want to play....and why did they make these maps so small

ricochet should be the standard, i dont understand why they think public games wont be ruined..

ricochet makes people play like there is FF without any of the issues of TKing... its a no-brainer to me

The biggest problem with team killing is not during the match but at the start in the spawn point where half the team get wiped out by some **** with a launcher.

Ricochet should NOT return because it was **** but they should bring back the black ops version where if u killed teammates at the start of a match/round they would be immediately kicked and banned from the lobby.

I was playing s&d the other day and this guy killed me for the 3rd time at the start of the round for no reason, so at the start of the 4th i managed to get away from him only to turn round to find him coming for me shooting so i managed to kill him first and after the game i sent him a message calling him a ***** n if the we **** didn't go and report me and i ended up getting a warning from psn for abusive language.

Time delay for everything explosive

Time delay for everything explosive

c4p0ne

team killing is in hard core matches hard core is for children this is what happens when you play with children

Totally agree, the playlist is basically ruined because of team killing. All I did in MW2 was play HC Search and Destroy and never had issues with people ruining games. Now half the games I play in are dominated by 1 player killing his/her team. 1 of 3 things needs to be done:

- Go back to ricochet

- Add a 5 sec timer where people can't kill team mates.

- Boot/Ban a kid from the match if they kill more then 3 team mates

Its absolutely ridiculous IW didn't address this in MW3. It was a huge problem in CoD4 and its even worse in MW3. If you can't play the playlist with friendly fire/ricochet on, then you shouldn't be playing Hardcore.

Cable99

I'd like TKers to get booted-but the maps are so cramped that "accidents happen". However, Ricochet is not a solution. I throw flash-and the edge of it catches a team mate. He is stunned for a 1/4 second-and I am out for the full effects. Bull crap.

Just don't shoot your teammates-simple solution.

VanillaFlava

I don't think you would get penalized just for flashing your teammates accidentlally. Maybe if you direct-impacted them and that caused their death. But honestly, the TK in this game is a pretty big problem. 3 out 5 HC SND games I play, there's at least one person either on my team or the other (and sometimes both) who just shoots a SMAW into the ground as soon as the round begins and kills the entire team. It's dumb and needs to be addressed. I personally don't have a problem with ricochet being in every mode. I know people complain that they don't want to be penalized for accidentally shooting teammates, but I think it'd make you even more cautious and would actually improve the game. Just my thoughts.

JGreen150

I didnt read this whole wall but anyone who has played HC anything, sometimes sh!t happens.. of course sh!t doesnt happen 3 or 4 times in one match and if it does, you shouldnt be playing that game mode. point is, BO method was good, 15 second Ricochet timer, 3 TKs to boot. in SnD its a different story. one or two kills to boot

VanillaFlava

JGreen150 wrote:

I didnt read this whole wall but anyone who has played HC anything, sometimes sh!t happens.. of course sh!t doesnt happen 3 or 4 times in one match and if it does, you shouldnt be playing that game mode. point is, BO method was good, 15 second Ricochet timer, 3 TKs to boot. in SnD its a different story. one or two kills to boot

I agree with things happening. Unfortunately a large part of this audience is also very immature, so once they've been TK they make it their mission to TK back. I've seen 3 members of my own team more concerned with revenge team killing one another than trying to kill the enemy team. Ricochet would fix it. If you accidentally shoot someone, then it'll only take you a couple of times to figure out not to shoot teammates.

Hillzy28

kick team killers. better yet rickochet.