8 Replies Latest reply: Jan 20, 2012 4:33 PM by anarchy RSS

CLAN Challenges on ELITE Begin

tallowby

When will the clan challenges begin so we can start earning clan XP in ELITE?

• Re: CLAN Challenges on ELITE Begin
    tallowby

Is Decenber 1st a firm date or just speculation?

I honestly am not sure, i have heard from many people that clan challenges have already began. what they're also saying is that your clan must have SIX MEMBERS to actually compete in clan challenges. You and your friends are very welcome to join my clan. The clan name is Bros of War. My gamertag is BoW xx The Boss. You can also notify BoW xx The Vet, BoW xx The nOOb, and/or mVpxX r3Mix Xx. My e-mail is kyleowen2014@yahoo.com.

I honestly am not sure, i have heard from many people that clan challenges have already began. what they're also saying is that your clan must have SIX MEMBERS to actually compete in clan challenges. You and your friends are very welcome to join my clan. The clan name is Bros of War. My gamertag is BoW xx The Boss. You can also notify BoW xx The Vet, BoW xx The nOOb, and/or mVpxX r3Mix Xx. My e-mail is kyleowen2014@yahoo.com.

tallowby wrote:

When will the clan challenges begin so we can start earning clan XP in ELITE?

I belive we paid money for a product that dosnt work and i personaly want a refund i think when you sell a product it should be as advertised and we are only getting two maps at a time what total bs is that how bout the loyalist map pack with all the old maps from old games there allready made wouldnt take much to update them and would deffently make me play more