7 Replies Latest reply: Dec 7, 2011 5:31 PM by N13NNUMB RSS

MK14 Rapid Fire?

Izjar11

I love the Mk14 Rifle, its precision and strength are well deserved, it is also a weapon very few can use effectively. Now, my question to any other player is: How has the rapid fire attachment helped you? I tried it and felt no difference in fire rate, I secretly hoped with the rapid fire it would have become fully auto! Your opinion is appreciated MW3 forum!

• Re: MK14 Rapid Fire?
    rankismet

Izjar11 wrote:

I love the Mk14 Rifle, its precision and strength are well deserved, it is also a weapon very few can use effectively. Now, my question to any other player is: How has the rapid fire attachment helped you? I tried it and felt no difference in fire rate, I secretly hoped with the rapid fire it would have become fully auto! Your opinion is appreciated MW3 forum!

If it does something... it's lost on me.

MK14, ACOG, Suppressed in HC is a beast of a weapon.

dlundebjerg28

I could be wrong on this, but like the FN FAL and M14 in Black Ops, the MK14 has a max fire rate, and will jam if you go over this fire rate. Rapid Fire makes that capped fire rate higher. If you have a really fast trigger finger, it helps. For those of us with normal trigger fingers, it doesn't do much at all.

rankismet

dlundebjerg28 wrote:

I could be wrong on this, but like the FN FAL and M14 in Black Ops, the MK14 has a max fire rate, and will jam if you go over this fire rate. Rapid Fire makes that capped fire rate higher. If you have a really fast trigger finger, it helps. For those of us with normal trigger fingers, it doesn't do much at all.

Entirely possible...

Izjar11

I don't perceive much difference, and find the perk some what useless on this rifle. But mentioning the Fn Fal, it feels very identical to it. It works better though.

Privx420x

Red Dot and Rapid fire, Winning!