3 Replies Latest reply: Nov 30, 2011 5:00 AM by willfal RSS

Type 95 BS

tensa353

ok i thought infinity ward was making a balanced game so why is it that there is yet anotherg un that is a insta kill no matter where you get shot not to mention the fact its burst is hella fast and it has basicaly infinant acuracy and no recoil with the iron sights and the other sights make it even better literaly iv been killed by the type 95 a **** tone of time would anybody like to say anythiing to support or deny this

• Re: Type 95 BS

I'm going to deny this, the 95 has the LOWEST damage of all the assault rifles chart wise. If you shoot at someone with a type 95 that's moving and only 1 bullet connects per burst it will be 3 burts, which happens A LOT.

kastro187420

TechzRR wrote:

I'm going to deny this, the 95 has the LOWEST damage of all the assault rifles chart wise. If you shoot at someone with a type 95 that's moving and only 1 bullet connects per burst it will be 3 burts, which happens A LOT.

I don't know how you can make that assumption when the actual weapon stats disagree. The Type-95 does 55 damage PER bullet. That's 2 bullets per kill. Even if just 1 single bullet hit per burst, that's only 2 bursts. If you throw on Rapid Fire, your shots become much more accurate thanks to the fact that they come out in a tighter grouping.

Half the time, when your bullets won't register, it's because of net coding and latency issues. If you factor those out though, and assume not latency issue, then the gun becomes quite an annoying problem.

kastro187420 wrote:

TechzRR wrote:

I don't know how you can make that assumption when the actual weapon stats disagree. The Type-95 does 55 damage PER bullet. That's 2 bullets per kill. Even if just 1 single bullet hit per burst, that's only 2 bursts. If you throw on Rapid Fire, your shots become much more accurate thanks to the fact that they come out in a tighter grouping.

Half the time, when your bullets won't register, it's because of net coding and latency issues. If you factor those out though, and assume not latency issue, then the gun becomes quite an annoying problem.

55 damage over what distance??????? then look at every other weapon... not so OP now is it.!!

Type 95 is a 3 round burst weapon its weakness lies right there... its strength is only prominent in the hands off an accurate player.

Bust weapons have killed in 1 burst since COD4... get good at using them, learn to accept you were out gunned or dont play the game.