1 2 3 Previous Next 88 Replies Latest reply: Jan 28, 2012 10:46 PM by hecubus1017 RSS

Petition to NOT nerf the Type 95...

First, let me start with the fact that I'm not a noob who always uses the type 95. My main guns are the M4, Scar and P90. I believe the type 95 is fine and shouldn't be touched in the new weapon balance update that is soon to come. 1st, we are use to having one very good 3 round burst weapon in every IW game since COD 4. Cod4 = M16A4, MW2 = Famas and MW3 = type 95. I like how the Famas wasn't a huge problem back in the day but now the type 95 is cried about in every other post on this forum. It is the famas with a different shell. We can deal with it like we did in MW2. What? Now that noob tubes are finally useless we have to find something else to complain about, right?

Now, the Akimbo FMG9's are a different story, they are insanely OP almost out gunning everything else in the game. My main point is that I really like IW for making their guns powerful and realistic. I couldn't stand the BB/Pellet guns we were given in black ops. Now that everyone is use to those, the guns in this game feel OP. They're not, they are fine. Leave the Type 95 alone before it becomes as useless as the M16A4 in this game.... RIP M16A4, you were good in COD4 and MW2. Lets hope we keep the type 95 a useful weapon.

• 1. Re: Petition to NOT nerf the Type 95...

I had a problem with the 95 when everybody used it. Now theres more variety and it's easy to counter. The FMG9's are overpowered, but thats the only secondary I find worth using. If not, I stick to my primary.

• 2. Re: Petition to NOT nerf the Type 95...

I agree with your FMG rant, but taking off rapid fire on Type 95 IS a balance.

• 3. Re: Petition to NOT nerf the Type 95...

I dislike the fact that, according to the weapon damages, the Type 95 takes 2 well-placed bullets to kill while it's a 3 round burst gun. With the Rapid Fire attachment, it's practically impossible not to get a kill.
    They're behind some cover? Good news, with the impact proficiency, 2 bursts through cover and they go poof.

Hell, it's the first gun I maxed out and I felt dirty doing it. I'm making up for it by trying to max out shotguns now. Good luck with that!

• 4. Re: Petition to NOT nerf the Type 95...

I agree with you as well. Taking off rapid fire would be an excellent idea. Let's just keep the power the same

• 5. Re: Petition to NOT nerf the Type 95...
    twinkeeze

I have always loved burst rifles, G11 in Blops was one of my all time favorite guns.

I also feel bad when I use T95 with red dot and silencer because after almost every map I use it the haters have to say something.

I will keep getting the gold camo on it though on every prestige, working towards number 6 now, so I guess I will keep hearing about it.

• 6. Re: Petition to NOT nerf the Type 95...
    theatriks

Petition to push you off a cliff.

So you can make a petition but I can't? SHENANIGANS!

• 7. Re: Petition to NOT nerf the Type 95...

BUMP

• 8. Re: Petition to NOT nerf the Type 95...

I don't have any problems with the type 95 either.  Sure I get killed plenty of times by it, but if I find that someone is abusing it during the game, I switch to mine and poop on them.

I don't undertand all these whiners about OP guns, its not like they have something you don't.  You have it too, use it.

• 9. Re: Petition to NOT nerf the Type 95...

I don't see what all the complaints about the T95 are. It's barely any better than an ACR, as it is ridiculously inconsistent. Sometimes it takes 4 perfect shots to kill someone, sometimes it takes 1; sometimes you fire 3 shots and don't even get a hit marker, while sometimes you fire one and get a kill. And rapid fire only makes it more inconsistent. Also you guys are aware that 9 times out of 10 an automatic weapon is going to beat a type 95 user if the Auto user gets the first shot? The type 95 has insane recoil when you get pinged. Honestly, I'm pretty sure the Type 95 is the same code as famas just with a new graphic; in which case I don't think IW is going to nerf it, as people are only complaining about it to find something to complain about.

Also LOL at the kid who says he felt dirty getting gold on T95 so he decided to cleanse himself by using LOLshotguns. Seriously? Your brain is backwards friend.

1 2 3 Previous Next