1 2 3 Previous Next 81 Replies Latest reply: Jan 28, 2012 11:40 AM by nuttin2say RSS

remove abillity to dropshot

XassinReaperX

Serouisly even people can not admit they died fairly they need to dropshot its unbelieveable can you do that in real hold a gun go to crounch and then prone kill someone before you do that your dead or got shot remove they need remove this because its not a skill like people think there its unfair for the other player its always with Submachine guns or FMG-9 Or assault rifles comon admit that you died dont be stupid little TryHard Give people that change to kill you not being Idoit OMG I NEED DROPSHOT OR I AM DEAD

• 1. Re: remove abillity to dropshot

XassinReaperX wrote:

Serouisly even people can not admit they died fairly they need to dropshot its unbelieveable can you do that in real hold a gun go to crounch and then prone kill someone before you do that your dead or got shot remove they need remove this because its not a skill like people think there its unfair for the other player its always with Submachine guns or FMG-9 Or assault rifles comon admit that you died dont be stupid little TryHard Give people that change to kill you not being Idoit OMG I NEED DROPSHOT OR I AM DEAD

While they can't remove the drop shot, they should have left dolphin dive in. That is one of their largest mistake.

• 2. Re: remove abillity to dropshot
    NIGHTSTALKERUP

splittinwigs wrote:

XassinReaperX wrote:

While they can't remove the drop shot, they should have left dolphin dive in. That is one of their largest mistake.

man, i sure do miss being able to dive for cover....or like in BLOPS, Hanger 18..dive off the back of the blackbird guns a blazin!!  fun indeed!

• 3. Re: remove abillity to dropshot

It's a tactic like any other and you can do it just like they do. My advice is to try it out. I constantly forget to do it. It just doesn't occur to me, but as a tactic it's both sound and effective.

• 4. Re: remove abillity to dropshot

PencilDaddy wrote:

It's a tactic like any other and you can do it just like they do. My advice is to try it out. I constantly forget to do it. It just doesn't occur to me, but as a tactic it's both sound and effective.

No disagreement here.

Wiggy never argues "tactics" no matter what they are.

Wiggy feels if a person perchased the game, they should play it how they like, so you won't get a contradition from Wiggy on that one.

• 5. Re: remove abillity to dropshot
    posinlord2256

You do know 80% of Dropshots are to make you mad and if you know there gonna drop shot aim for chest or head or feet if your slow. and leaving the dive in wold be stupid cause what if your dropping to dodge a rocket with dive you would dive into the rocket and the dive did not stop most dropshotters just taught them how to walk. and they didnt take it out this isnt treyarc

• 6. Re: remove abillity to dropshot

in halo i jump in gears of war i wall bounce in call of duty i drop shot (and all can be countered by aiming) sooooooo what?? i dont want to die and im not going to stand still while you kill me, and as for telling him to try it i bet he wont because then he wont be able to panic knife

• 7. Re: remove abillity to dropshot

^ This guy. Black Ops was an awful game, so was the dolphin dive. Dropshotting is a legitamate tactic and easy to counter. L2Adapt.

• 8. Re: remove abillity to dropshot

You sound and type like you are 12. Are you 12? I think you're twelve.

• 9. Re: remove abillity to dropshot
    Snipingdbag

You're the imbecile / Noob if you don't / can't Dropshot out in the open at the right time when necessary. it's essential for an all round active player as he can add a lot more by droping faster to cover or by dropshotting with the tactical layout. Need your plastic panic knife lunge much for FREE ohks? You want people to be free kills out in the open? Lmao. gtfo you noob. everybody should be looking for cover while moving around, if you don't you're stupid to begin with. Dropshoting is no different from taking cover, only that's harder and you need more balls out in the open.

1 2 3 Previous Next