10 Replies Latest reply: Dec 12, 2011 6:27 AM by ibkillinit RSS

Where is the Controller Support?????

I am very frustrated and dissapointed that MW3 does not have the option to use the game pad for PC. I mean come on, this game is the best selling Franchise currently and they cant provide their fans with a control option to use the Gamepad, I even have the Xbox game pad for this game specifically.

I dont think I can return the game now, but if I could I would. Im calling foul on this one infinity ward, foul! I will probably be returning to black ops for my COD fix.

• Re: Where is the Controller Support?????

I know it's funny how the most blatent console port PoS doesn't support console controllers. It's almost as if they don't ****ing care.

P.S the cursing filter is broken so instead of incuring the wraith of FOXHOUND or elusive forum moderator (who does bugger all and as i found out recently, english is not his first language, that or his an idiot) i shall flilter it myself after i have yo login for the seventh time with a third error etc etc you know the drill.

BG-makaveli

Hahaha you really want to use a controller on PC? and what get ownd every time by Keyboard and Mouse users haha cant stop laughting.....
    Yes there are games that are better played with a controller but cod rly you're crazy a mouse user even a noob will own you cuz his mouse will have a better responce time than that shitty xbox crap

[pde]paulkersey

BG-makaveli wrote:

Hahaha you really want to use a controller on PC? and what get ownd every time by Keyboard and Mouse users haha cant stop laughting.....
      Yes there are games that are better played with a controller but cod rly you're crazy a mouse user even a noob will own you cuz his mouse will have a better responce time than that shitty xbox crap

Sigh. I haven't gotten 'owned' or laughed at and have been reading this  false nonsense since 2003. No one even knows I play with a controller  when I'm in the servers and I hit the top of the score list almost every  time. It's nothing new to me, but in 2011-2012, it's sad to even see  idiotic comments like this from people who are inexperienced with them  or follow a trend of saying the same dumb s*** which is played out. Learn what a controller does before you speak.

http://screenshot.xfire.com/s/118479062-4.jpg

Note: My ping isn't great and this isn't even my best.

I don't use an Xbox controller. I use a PC controller. I know you wasn't responding to me, but it may as well be the same since I've been using a controller for years. There are people that are the opposite of you (some console players) who thinks that mouse and keyboard players would suck playing games, period. I think the mouse and keyboard is great, but damn dude.

*F0$g4t3*

omg your problem isnt a problem ive best advise for you play on Console !!! Jesus !!!

Or rather, get with modern technology and support it, that's what the PC is about is it not?

SIGNED can't play without a controller. i grew up on nintendo and playstation, but love the pc graphics

[pde]paulkersey

Agreed. If anything, all of you guys that are against it should actually welcome it since it DOESN'T take away anything from you and what you already have. You should want more players to support PC so that companies will actually start making games right on this platform instead of making BS like this game which barely has any PC features anyway.

There's people still asking for FOV and thats the least of the problems for this game. When more people come for the better tech, the better it is for progress because I'm tired of seeing ports from 2007 with no love for the PC platform. And some of us don't even ask for that much.

[EW]TheO'ReilyFactor

The only people who should be told to play on  console is someone who wants the game to be P2P only, have no ranked dedicated servers and they think that things like no lean, FOV, or dev console is no big deals and that we're big whiners. Those are the people who need to be on the consoles. If someone wants to play with a controller but they are support the community I welcome them with open arms. Heck if someone wants the devs to patch in full kinect support for windows I'd gladly stand behind the guy if he's standing for a game with true PC support. To each their own method of control, they're still gonna get owned by me

Hey, you can download the free program at Joystix Pro to play MW3 with a controller. Just download and play. Go check it out