11 Replies Latest reply: Nov 2, 2012 11:12 AM by apo301 RSS

MW3 PS3 Router Ports?

Anybod have the ports for MW3, specifically for PS3?

Thanks in advance.

• Re: MW3 PS3 Router Ports?

TCP: 80, 443, 3074, 5223

UDP: 81, 3074, 3075, 3478, 3479

NOTE: MW3 --> For secondary PS3 (under the same network/router) UPnP random port ranges are between 3000 and 6900

Sorry, i'm new to port forwarding, how do I set the UPnP port ranges?

Hey you mind helping me? When Sandy hit and my power went out, I guess my Router got reset. I had NAT type problems on MW2, I forwarded the ports and BAM it was fixed. Mw3 been a bit harder. I did the ports, but now, I get DNS Errors alot, and now my UPnP is "Not Available" but on my Router it says Enabled. Please bro, tell me where i'm going wrong. I have a Static IP on my CPU and my PS3. Don't be afraid to give me any tip, my patience is pretty much gone for this and Il ry ANYTHING to fix it.

Hey you mind helping me? When Sandy hit and my power went out, I guess my Router got reset. I had NAT type problems on MW2, I forwarded the ports and BAM it was fixed. Mw3 been a bit harder. I did the ports, but now, I get DNS Errors alot, and now my UPnP is "Not Available" but on my Router it says Enabled. Please bro, tell me where i'm going wrong. I have a Static IP on my CPU and my PS3. Don't be afraid to give me any tip, my patience is pretty much gone for this and Il ry ANYTHING to fix it.

Jackal235

Just put the static ip of your ps3 in DMZ mode. Some routers have an option to DeMilitariZe  the mac address, so making static ip is not even necessary. All of your ports will be forwarded.

it has nothing to do with the ports mw3 server is dead a zombie soon when bo 2 comes out i have seen this story unfold it self every new game that comes out same thing happend to cod 4 then mw 2