1 4 5 6 7 8 9 Previous Next 84 Replies Latest reply: Apr 12, 2012 6:40 PM by pinhead_1 Go to original post RSS
  • 50. Re: You Quick Scope, I report as Exploiting a glitch.
    MrCham

In some respect yes, but feel it is wrong to resort to name calling.

• 51. Re: You Quick Scope, I report as Exploiting a glitch.
    obzi

Mr Cham, Although I understand your point of view about QS and to a large extent agree  we were told in advance by 402 and Co that QS would be in this game, they've included it as part of the gameplay and because of that it cannot be labelled as a glitch.  My concern is that your clogging up the reporting system with something that will never be acted on because it's there intentionally, and that means time will be taken up with your reports instead of hackers and boosters.  I too wish it was gone but it'll never happen and your risking your own credibility, meaning if you then report a genuine hacker for example they'll probably ignore you.  Forget this pointless crusade and go for the hacker/boosters instead because there you can make a difference.

• 52. Re: You Quick Scope, I report as Exploiting a glitch.
    squirt magoo

What the hell is wrong with you?, there are bigger issues to deal with regarding this game, rather than your sore arse from getting bummed by quikscopers.

You should be banned from exploiting the reporting system.

Very rarely do i have an issue with QSers, 95% of the time that i come up against them in game, i beat them by sniping normally. If you are having issues with that aspect of the game, then maybe you are not as good as you think.

• 53. Re: You Quick Scope, I report as Exploiting a glitch.

Just face it, CoD will never be free from quickscopers, most players have a fanboy "I'm in FaZe!" clan tag, people will stop buying the game if it is removed. I personally hate quickscoping but have come to the conclusion that faze and optic are the faces of call of duty.

• 54. Re: You Quick Scope, I report as Exploiting a glitch.
    Evangelice

not to sound mean but if you get hit by  quick scoper whos just using it for fun it means two things.

1) if u kno theres a fool quickscoping camp him out he has to come to you to quickscope take him out around the corner before he has full sight on you. It's not camping it's playing smart.

2) if a quickscoper beating your run n' gun tactics maybe u should stop running like a dickwad  and have some patience. going for revenge kills 90% of the time will get you killed. or maybe you should stop rushing altogether.

Theres a method to every madness boys and girls. quickscoping was a glitch in mw2 but it was purposely incorporated into mw3. So that snipers would not be completly defenseless in cqc whether or not ur sidearm is powerful it takes time to switch even with sleight of hand speed it takes at least a second. which is all it takes to die. if the sniper is confident he can quickscope you without too much worry. thats why its there now it's a style of playing a game. It isn't meant to be realistic. If it was rpg's would go through walls and destroy buildings. this is cod they dont do that it's not realistic so deal with it. Dropshotting is unrealistic too yet people perfect the art and become good to the advantages it holds.

• 55. Re: You Quick Scope, I report as Exploiting a glitch.
    mangofish78

You've got time on your hands dude!! I cant QS, but, it is a skill whether you like it or not. Get over it and accept that the quick scoper got one up on you.

Next time you get quickscoped dont get mad! Just pull out that good ol' Striker and run up on a sucka!!!

• 56. Re: You Quick Scope, I report as Exploiting a glitch.

So you are posting on a CoD forum.......original.....

• 57. Re: You Quick Scope, I report as Exploiting a glitch.

Filing reports for something that is clearly defined by IW as not a glitch, or an exploit doesn't accomplish anything.  It simply gets all future reports sent by you flagged as hog wash.  They will just label you a flake and ignore all future reports, so continue to waste your time filing reports against people who aren't exploiting anything.

• 58. Re: You Quick Scope, I report as Exploiting a glitch.

Lol in an earlier interview with @fourzerotwo they CONFIRMED quickscoping would be in MW3 xD false reports will only get yourself banned

-Breed

• 59. Re: You Quick Scope, I report as Exploiting a glitch.
    SmokeyCheese1

lol at OP. they left it in the game on purpose.

1 4 5 6 7 8 9 Previous Next