1 5 6 7 8 9 Previous Next 84 Replies Latest reply: Apr 12, 2012 6:40 PM by pinhead_1 Go to original post RSS
  • 60. Re: You Quick Scope, I report as Exploiting a glitch.
    huntingnoluck

Here it is bluntly, it is a video game developed for entertaining. The developers have taken some creative liberties. So what? If you are not entertained by it, don't play.

On a side you seem to be drawing on real life experience. How many times have you been respawned in real life? Funny.

• 61. Re: You Quick Scope, I report as Exploiting a glitch.
    vdubpdx1982

Ok so here is all i will say yes we all know it is just a game BUT to have a QSr tell me they have skill i just laugh as QSing take no skill whatsoever as most QSrs still have Aim Assist turned on. the only way i will ever take a QSr seriously is if the remove aim assist form the sniper riffles or better yet from MP all together as it has no business in the MP arena. So back off the OP he is just stateing his opinion as all you you crap scopers have stated yours. QSing will never be cool untill aim assist is abolished form the game. Take that and eat it how you will but stop being a douge bag and quit trolling the forums if you dont agree with the topic dont read it.

• 62. Re: You Quick Scope, I report as Exploiting a glitch.

Not sure what the problem here its not like QS'ers can get more kills doing that then someone with a machine gun. Sure its cheap but is it really necessary to complain about it?

I never have once felt that an opposition player has had an edge on me ever! QS'ing might be cheap and the videos online are retarded. But seriously I wipe the map with someone using QS any day of the week.

• 63. Re: You Quick Scope, I report as Exploiting a glitch.

I hate getting QS'd but to report them as exploiting a glitch, now your just being a big puss

• 64. Re: You Quick Scope, I report as Exploiting a glitch.
    musgrada

If you are looking for a more realistic experience, try Battlefield 3.  MW3 are for fans of arcade quickness and bending of reality.  It's the nature of the games.  I was a COD fan, I enjoyed black ops, there was a good attempt at balance there, but now I play BF3 because MW3 is over the top arcadey.

• 65. Re: You Quick Scope, I report as Exploiting a glitch.

Agreed and I stated earlier that Aim Assist has no merit in MP. Besides I would turn my aim assist off in any way shape or form if I could.

• 66. Re: You Quick Scope, I report as Exploiting a glitch.
    rwcgillam

Oh boy!  What a great idea! (Insert sarcasm here)  Let's see, I'll start reporting campers, and RnG'ers, and Possum's (you know those people who play dead?) and people who use bouncing bettys and throwing knives and those darned claymores.  OH, and noob tubers!  I think we should just start reporting everybody we play against on every game we play!  Especially the ones that kill us!  (You did read the part about this being sarcasm, right?)

• 67. Re: You Quick Scope, I report as Exploiting a glitch.

This is almost on topic, apologies to OP if he/she think it's not.

Weezy, you say it was clearly defined by IW as not a glitch (and Satanix says there's an interview). Could any of you please provide a link to an interview with IW, a tweet or something similiar that would be considered "official" (i.e. not some random forum post)?

In the weeks leading up to the release of MW3 I was trying to find official information about QS in MW3 but fell short (or I just got tired of filtering through search results ...).

I do share the OP feelings/thoughts on QS and I think DarthBryan has the most constructive remarks sofar - it's about balance and not reality and as it stands today the game has neither when it comes to sniper rifles.

• 68. Re: You Quick Scope, I report as Exploiting a glitch.

I glad you have found an outlet for your anger. Reporting is an excellent way to get back at those mean people who kill you once in a while. Wouldn't this game be so much better if you never died???

On another note, QSing isn't all that easy.

I challenge you to go play some TDM with a sniper and see how well you fare.....I will be surprised if you go positive.

And don't tell me, "I refuse to cause it's an exploit!"

No.

That's an excuse.

• 69. Re: You Quick Scope, I report as Exploiting a glitch.
    buzzfgo

QS'ing is retard... if you do it... you are retard... nothing else to say...

1 5 6 7 8 9 Previous Next