1 1,058 1,059 1,060 1,061 1,062 Previous Next 12,156 Replies Latest reply: Jun 28, 2012 5:44 PM by iif0xh0undii Go to original post RSS
  • 10,590. Re: Modern Warfare 3 Title Update and Hot Fix Notes
    Nubdub

As a suggestion for everyone though complaining about something gets you so far, Having  a valid complaint about an issue but offering a viable workable solution or suggestion gets you further.

Sure, we will all offer viable solutions, because we all know the net code????? Maybe if they gave us the code, we could offer viable solutions.

why do you need to see the code to comment on stuff you see and expereince in game?

Did you not read what you wrote? You said don't complain unless you have a solution. How can anyone have a solution to a problem when they don't have access as to why the problem exists in the first place.

• 10,591. Re: Modern Warfare 3 Title Update and Hot Fix Notes
    coolwhhhip

Lol that they didn't realize what people were wanting with the Drag. Priceless man.

• 10,592. Re: Modern Warfare 3 Title Update and Hot Fix Notes

The recoil of the dragunov of the can be significantly reduced to near nothing already by just going into the prone position. Yeah it'll help a little--such as not forcing me to camp with the Dragunov to get decent amount of kills. But Dear God please.. I don't want a RSASS clone.

Ghandi, did you guys not read our suggestions about making it as powerful as the SVD from COD4/BO? We mentioned it several times since we initially brought it up for patch, months ago.

• 10,593. Re: Modern Warfare 3 Title Update and Hot Fix Notes

Ghandi does read the suggestions. The question is, does he bring it up to the team?

I really think that if the team heard our proposals and arguments behind them, they would change a lot of things in this game.

• 10,594. Re: Modern Warfare 3 Title Update and Hot Fix Notes
    urbanevirtuoso

Still waiting on that OHK to the chest for said-Dragunov...

• 10,595. Re: Modern Warfare 3 Title Update and Hot Fix Notes

I have a hard time believing that the weapon team could balance a see saw. 

• 10,596. Re: Modern Warfare 3 Title Update and Hot Fix Notes

Mmacola1 wrote:

Ghandi does read the suggestions. The question is, does he bring it up to the team?

I really think that if the team heard our proposals and arguments behind them, they would change a lot of things in this game.

I bring every suggestion up with the team. If I say I do something I do it.

The team also read this forum and the many threads within it.

G IH A IN ID II

• 10,597. Re: Modern Warfare 3 Title Update and Hot Fix Notes

Brick2urFace wrote:

I have a hard time believing that the weapon team could balance a see saw. 

I have a hard time with this sort of post Brick2urFace. I've been nothing but polite in our interactions to date. I understand that you do not like the outcome since things have not been changed to the settings you desire but please keep the dialogue civil or don't participate.

Cheers,

G IH A IN ID II

• 10,598. Re: Modern Warfare 3 Title Update and Hot Fix Notes

Arcanine2013 wrote:

The recoil of the dragunov of the can be significantly reduced to near nothing already by just going into the prone position. Yeah it'll help a little--such as not forcing me to camp with the Dragunov to get decent amount of kills. But Dear God please.. I don't want a RSASS clone.

Ghandi, did you guys not read our suggestions about making it as powerful as the SVD from COD4/BO? We mentioned it several times since we initially brought it up for patch, months ago.

The team read your suggestions and balanced the gun as they deemed fit.

Cheers,

G IH A IN ID II

• 10,599. Re: Modern Warfare 3 Title Update and Hot Fix Notes

Arcanine2013 wrote:

G IH A IN ID II wrote:

CourtRoom wrote:

GHANDI, point me out assuming you have already posted it but what specific changes have you guys implemented to the Dead Man's Hand (I realize it's the C4 explosive radius; but in comparison with pre-patch DMH) and Dragunov "rebalance"?

I know people will eventually make comparison videos for the two changes above but I think many will like to know what exactly has changed and how it contrasts to how it was.  Did the Dragunov receive a damage buff or did the view kick and/or recoil get toned down?  Is DMH blast radius the same as a normal C4 or something between pre-patch and C4 radius?  Perhaps some stats and numbers for those interested in that kind of stuff - e.g. COD Wiki.

I believe the DMH efficacy is identical to C4 now, and the Dragunov got a recoil and kick adjustment because it is the SR with the lowest speed modifier in the game. I'll confirm this, however.

Cheers,

G IH A IN ID II

Wait.. Wait.. What? The Dragunov isn't getting a damage increase(such as from 70 to 98) ? IMO, that's really the only thing it needed to be usable--to be at least as powerful as the Dragunov from BO(OSOK all the way down to the chest w/out silencer, and OSOK to the head and neck w/ silencer0.

SImply giving it a recoil adjustment will just make it a lame clone of the RSASS, but with faster movement speed--while RSASS will still outclass it by having 2x the mag size, and faster reload + raise/drop speeds.

Or are you giving it the same recoil as the WA2000 from BO (which is only +300 centerspeed over the Dragunov), plus the OSOK to the chest w/out silencer, and head and neck w/ silencer?

P.S. What do you mean by saying that the Dragunov has the lowest speed modifier in the game? In what? Centerspeed? O_o

Offhand I cannot recall what was done precisely to the Dragunov so this topic is a little premature. When I said lowest speed modifier I am referring to the player locomotion speed. The Dragunov is the sniper rifle that allows for the fastest player relocation.

Cheers,

G IH A IN ID II