1 1,103 1,104 1,105 1,106 1,107 Previous Next 12,156 Replies Latest reply: Jun 28, 2012 5:44 PM by iif0xh0undii Go to original post RSS
  • 11,040. Re: Modern Warfare 3 Title Update and Hot Fix Notes

I haven't played in a month, and I don't regret it at all.  The reason I stopped playing was that I moved back home from college and the game started playing terribly.

• 11,041. Re: Modern Warfare 3 Title Update and Hot Fix Notes
    coolwhhhip

Are you now in a more rural area compared to where your college was? What are the differences in internet?

• 11,042. Re: Modern Warfare 3 Title Update and Hot Fix Notes

I am in a more rural area, but I'm not sure how the internet compares.  I'm not unhappy though.  I'm finally finishing off some other games that I've had for a while now.

• 11,043. Re: Modern Warfare 3 Title Update and Hot Fix Notes
    coolwhhhip

Im in a rural area also and I often think that even though there are bigger towns around me and I have quality internet, Im at a disadvantage.

• 11,044. Re: Modern Warfare 3 Title Update and Hot Fix Notes
    otisman666

otisman666 wrote:

GHANDI:

A new issue has popped up, I don't know if anyone has mentioned anything about it.

ISSUE:  Hardline not working to reduce # of kills needed for killstreak

CONSOLE:  Xbox 360

GAMETYPE:  Sabotage

MAPS:  Interchange / Dome (could be all, will update once I test a bit more)

I have been noticing that when I equip Hardline (non-pro version) that sometimes it works and other times it does not.  I have a very specific Sabotage class, SOH / HL / Marksman  + C4 + Tac Insert.  This the only class that I use a TI on and the only class I use a particular killstreak set up.

Problem is...if I change this class midway through the round, then change back to it before dying while playing as the "other class", the benefits of HL are not provided when I respawn.  The distinctive killstreak set up is still provided, I just don't earn them with one less kill.  The funny thing is, that when I earn a killstreak with this "broken hardline" class, it still counts towards the HL challenges.

This can be easily duplicated by anyone willing to document it, I do not have the proper recording capabilities to provide the proof needed.

Just an update, I had a chance to test this out on Mission last night, same issue is occuring. 

• 11,045. Re: Modern Warfare 3 Title Update and Hot Fix Notes

i had a game of kill confirmed 6v6 yesterday, and for some reason the team selection messed up and split the teams 7v5 (i am not talking about ground war here - this was just regular kill confirmed), MW3 is becomming exstreamly messed up recently, with the increase in hacked lobbbies and the sheer amount of people boosting. i know it takes a lot of effort to stop hackers, and it cant be done all the time, but BO (treyarch) managed to prevent most of this from occuring. SORT IT OUT INFINITY WARD!!

• 11,046. Re: Modern Warfare 3 Title Update and Hot Fix Notes

7v5 has been around for awhile. Something to do with parties/split screeners. Not a big deal.

• 11,047. Re: Modern Warfare 3 Title Update and Hot Fix Notes

First I would like to say I am not currently prestiging in MW3. Now onto the related matter, since the last patch they extended double xp for some extra days then they turned it off, now I just read on mark rubins twitter they turned it on for E3. Now is this not ridiculous, firstly the game is superbly laggy atm, they still have not fixed the matchmaking problems, wouldnt players benefit double xp when the game/matchmaking is actually fixed? because im sure atm people are having varying scoring games due to the lottery of gunfights.

• 11,048. Re: Modern Warfare 3 Title Update and Hot Fix Notes

HEY Ghandi,

whenever someone plays with a split screener his/her microphone becomes weird. You pretty much hear the person twice, any way you can fix this?

• 11,049. Re: Modern Warfare 3 Title Update and Hot Fix Notes

maccabi wrote:

YeahRight wrote:

why is this thread not a sticky anymore?

it got bumped off the featured as there was a new thread added is the common theory

The last time this thread was de-stickied, it was because they were going to archive it and start a new one, because it had gotten unwieldy in its size.

Whatever happened with that, anyway?  That was a while back both time-wise and post-wise, but it looks like nothing was ever done?