1 1,213 1,214 1,215 1,216 1,217 Previous Next 12,156 Replies Latest reply: Jun 28, 2012 5:44 PM by iif0xh0undii Go to original post RSS
  • 12,150. Re: Modern Warfare 3 Title Update and Hot Fix Notes

looks like activision needs to but more effort in qa tester before releasing a game. still haven't fixed lag comp it's a pi55 take

• 12,151. Re: Modern Warfare 3 Title Update and Hot Fix Notes
    maccabi

XBFALCON wrote:

Still not finished whinging. So the stopped us accessing our online vaults (which contains our own intellectual property) because of some "CMR exploit/glitch" which I know nothing about personally. Then they release a patch that fixes said exploit yet we still cannot use the files in our vaults. So, summing up, IW has stopped us using a key feature of the game because of a mistake that they made developing the game in effect punishing us fans for a mistake they made and for a bunch of losers that they can't be bothered policing.

palm meet face

• 12,152. Re: Modern Warfare 3 Title Update and Hot Fix Notes

I already got them,but I had to join another clan on Elite,similar to when Elite was all glitched back in november.

• 12,153. Re: Modern Warfare 3 Title Update and Hot Fix Notes

Anything interesting in this last update that effects matchmaking i just got today at 5:30pm est?

• 12,154. Re: Modern Warfare 3 Title Update and Hot Fix Notes

OMG... Just downloaded the latest patch and what a load of ****, I'm playing with people the other side of the world AND it takes forever to even find a game, one guy fired whole clips into me before I could even raise my gun... I'm done with this ****....

• 12,155. Re: Modern Warfare 3 Title Update and Hot Fix Notes
    maccabi

DangerMK wrote:

OMG... Just downloaded the latest patch and what a load of ****, I'm playing with people the other side of the world AND it takes forever to even find a game, one guy fired whole clips into me before I could even raise my gun... I'm done with this ****....

so basically the game works exactly the same as it did before you downloaded the patch that contained nothing to with lag comp or matchmaking..

• 12,156. Re: Modern Warfare 3 Title Update and Hot Fix Notes
    candyslexia

XBFALCON wrote:

Still not finished whinging. So the stopped us accessing our online vaults (which contains our own intellectual property) because of some "CMR exploit/glitch" which I know nothing about personally. Then they release a patch that fixes said exploit yet we still cannot use the files in our vaults. So, summing up, IW has stopped us using a key feature of the game because of a mistake that they made developing the game in effect punishing us fans for a mistake they made and for a bunch of losers that they can't be bothered policing.

Custom game modes are enabled again, it just took us a bit to get them back up.

• 12,157. Re: Modern Warfare 3 Title Update and Hot Fix Notes
    Xilef

"Emergency TU (Xbox):

Recon

- Fixed issue with flash grenades not correctly working with the Recon perk

Anti-Hack:

- Fix for exploit to start an online MP match with a custom game mode

Player Stats:

- Fix for SO stats being wiped

Misc Bug Fixes:

- Fix for Out of Memory issues with latest DLC."

Umm... My SO stats were reset, and this update did not fix it... >_<

• 12,158. Re: Modern Warfare 3 Title Update and Hot Fix Notes
    kastro187420

Xilef wrote:

"Emergency TU (Xbox):

Player Stats:

- Fix for SO stats being wiped

Umm... My SO stats were reset, and this update did not fix it... >_<

I don't think the TU was meant to restore the stats, but rather, to prevent it from happening again.

• 12,159. Re: Modern Warfare 3 Title Update and Hot Fix Notes
    trialstardragon

Actually you do realize that if you make it using their tools in the game it is not just your property anymore and since it interacts with the game they have every right to disable it, if there could be an issue with it.

And the vault was not really a key feature of the game. it was an addition to the game, and the first of iw's game to have it, so to expect that on the first time it was going to work perfectly when they never tried before is just sort of foolish.