1 Reply Latest reply: Dec 6, 2011 3:38 PM by Thresher32 RSS

A Few Questions For the Devs

I'm told the devs read these forums. I don't believe it, but that's what I'm told. So, if you do read them, let me ask you a few Qs.

1. I paid for Elite, WHEN are you going to fix Theatre so my clips actually make it to Youtube?

2. WHEN are you going to get rid of the modded clan tags?

3. WHEN are you going to nerf the Type95 & Akimbo FMGs?

4. Are you doing ANYTHING about player models being practically invisible on certain maps (Interchange, Downturn, Bootleg, etc)?

5. WHEN are you going to fix the spawns? They're the worst in gaming.

6. WHEN are you going to get rid of lag compensation or make it so I can go more than 2 minutes w/o lagging so bad that I think the host just dashboarded?

7. WHEN are you going to do something about matchmaking?

8. WHEN are you going to get someone (like Treyarch's David Vonderhaar) who actually communicates with us on a regular basis?

9. WHEN are you going to do something about all the issues with discs (freezing, slow loads, disc read errors, etc)?

10. And, are you doing ANYTHING about the Tactical Insertion exploit in Kill Confirmed?

I know you keep talking about patches & hot fixes, but I've noticed NOTHING more than talk. And don't tell me to be patient, I lost that a month ago. 90% of the issues with MW3 (which I actually do like despite its plethora of flaws) should've been solved LONG BEFORE launch. This screw-it-we'll-patch-it-later mentality is killing gaming.