11 Replies Latest reply: Dec 7, 2011 2:46 PM by momskirbyok RSS

I was hacked

by a player who's name I can't remember now but what happened was once I entered the Multiplayer game myself & every player on my team were killed where we stood immediately. The kill icon was the same as the one you see when you get hit in the chest by a grenade launcher that doesn't blow up. When I exited the game all my "create a class" personalized names had been changed to You've been (1st one) hacked by (2nd one) players name I now forget (3rd one) what can I do (4th one) to make it better (5th one). At least thats the best as I can recall it. I don't remember it exact but it was something like that. He had changed all the names of my create a class & killed me & all my team members each time we spawned before we could even move or fire a shot. I immediately backed out of the game & turned it all off & reset my system but the names he changed em to stuck so I had to redo them all. AR, SMG, LMG, SNPR, SHTGN, etc.....

anyone else seen this? it was around midnight Eastern time.

Thanks,

Page

• Re: I was hacked

Did you get to max 10th prestige? If so reset stats, if not... time to delete some accounts

I havent prestiged once yet, I'm level 60. My wife & 2 sons use the other accounts.

McZOMBI

Same thing happened to me twice now, seems you got the hack where you appear 10th Prestige but are still able to rank up, unlock weapons and prestige so you won't be able to reset stats as the only thing that's really changed is your icon.

I wasn't going to start over after the second time but got sick of people backing out of lobbies in case I hacked them, people assume your a hacker even if you've been hacked so it's best just to start again. Z button in the select profile tab will do the trick. Total pain in the ass though.

Well then no need to panic since this isnt exactly stat hacked. Just remember 1 thing : turn off wii in a hacked match.

Get the name of the hacker and post it here, maybe the devs can do something about it. You can also contact activision support

And, once again, there's still a spot in the world for the friendly hacker who only does private matches where nobody gets hurt who can un-hack you to where you should be...

nintendon't

I "know a guy" who might be able to help you. I'm not guaranteeing anything, but add me on MW3 so we can try.

nintendon't

I "know a guy" who might be able to help you. I'm not guaranteeing anything, but add me on MW3 so we can try.

4265-8863-7008

Stop ******** bro just live with it or delete you're account and restart.

Either way its not as bad as I got my COD points hacked on black ops to -92774532021 -_-"