1 2 3 Previous Next 52 Replies Latest reply: May 18, 2012 11:31 AM by vileself RSS

iamhollywood5

• 1. Re: The ACR 6.8 needs a nerf.
    cwatz

Its also a 1 hit kill in hardcore iirc, very few ar's are.

And yes they didn't really try to balance the guns at all.  ACR is better than all the other automatics by a mile.  The type 95 is better than the m16 in literally every single way I think.

Like I can understand if they weren't bang on with the numbers and something turned out a bit too strong.  There is no way they could have released the game thinking that stuff was close though.

• 2. Re: The ACR 6.8 needs a nerf.

great idea how about nurfing the pp90 or scar while were at infact screw it lets just remove all the guns and just use feather's to fight with

• 3. Re: The ACR 6.8 needs a nerf.
    rankismet

machine2011 wrote:

great idea how about nurfing the pp90 or scar while were at infact screw it lets just remove all the guns and just use feather's to fight with

Sorry... I'm allergic to down.

• 4. Re: The ACR 6.8 needs a nerf.

see even feathers are overpowered

• 5. Re: The ACR 6.8 needs a nerf.
    JGDC74

FFS people, stop asking for weapons to be nerfed! What do you want? All weapons to be equal? Some weapons are better than others, that's natural. A bit of variety is good!

The ACR does not need a nerf.

You know when a gun does need a nerf when a larger number of people than usual are using it. Like the akimbo FM69's. The Type 95 needs it as well, should be 2 bursts to kill. Other than that, I don't think anything needs changing. Bit puzzled as to how I'm getting kills with flashbangs though. And why I'm getting points for Riot Shield kills when I haven't killed them yet...

• 6. Re: The ACR 6.8 needs a nerf.
    cwatz

Well id be happy as hell if those feathers put the game pace to something more similar to black ops

In all seriousness though its not about "waa im getting killed by the acr" or something like that.  At least in my opinion.

Its the fact that there are such blatant gaps in gun quality in certain cases.  Id like to hear an argument from someone who thought that another auto AR was as good as the acr, or that the m16 is in the same stratosphere as the 95.

Players love having choice.  Although other guns are still usable and you can do ok with them, you can't help but feel like you are hurting yourself by not using the clearly stronger weapons.

• 7. Re: The ACR 6.8 needs a nerf.
    avengedyesterday

Only thing i agree with is that the ak47 needs a buff for its high rate of recoil even with the kick proficiency.

• 8. Re: The ACR 6.8 needs a nerf.
    iamhollywood5

"FFS people, stop asking for weapons to be nerfed! What do you want? All weapons to be equal?"

Ummm... yes?  Isn't that the point of a fair, competitive multiplayer experience?

• 9. Re: The ACR 6.8 needs a nerf.

first of all the ACR is not overpowered, you just want it nerfed cuz u seem to get killed alot by it and right away, you go to the forums and start ******** and whining! Their are many reasons why you would get killed from someone with a ACR 1) your a stupid 10 year old that whines cuz the game is not going the way you want it to go 2) you react too slow before the ACR person starts shooting at you. 3) your sensitivity is too low. None of the guns in mw3 do I find overpowered, and I'll say the type-95 is but i don't care cuz i can still kill them. It's not like everytime i see a person with a type-95,will mean that that person will kill you every single time you encounter him/her. I've tried the type-95 and i don't like it. The only question that should be answered here is, why do u suck at this game?

1 2 3 Previous Next