8 Replies Latest reply: Dec 7, 2011 5:07 PM by uribe_123 RSS

Serious...

uribe_123

This are some thoughts i'll like to get across to Act./sleg. hammer. Fix the lag i think thats where you should start

don't go off patching things like guns fix that last! In lag i mean dont make me suffer if i have host and dont make me

suffer everytime i shot at an enemie he is able to turn around and kill me because of lag. Fix dead mans hand that is so annoying

the range damage in it so annoying a mile away and i still get hurt. Last fix finaly stand if i put a guy in final stand and my buddy passes by

and finishes him i should get the kill not him! If you cant fix this your game(s) are going to suffer we are tired of the same crap yall serve us every

year!

• Re: Serious...
    super00141

give the range of dead mmand hand to the shot guns..... and ive never had lag as host,  i agree on the final stand thing, also make it so even the radius of a flash can kill them.... not so you actually have to hit them.

uribe_123

hahaha yeah shotguns need help! But yeah on ps3 if your host u suffer alot. Not that i have bad internet this is the first time i suffer being host in any COD game

uribe_123

hahaha yeah shotguns need help! But yeah on ps3 if your host u suffer alot. Not that i have bad internet this is the first time i suffer being host in any COD game

super00141

double post anyway yeah, im on ps3and have good internet, i think what happens to you is you have DECENT internet, then when 12 other people try to connect to yours, its like haveing 12 computers on in your house playing a large multiplayer game. it will jusrt lag. i got extremely expensive internet but its totally worth it

barneykiller

funny thing is they know they will make million so they don't care. It's a pretty pathetic company in my opinion. They know their launch was garbage and it still is the spamming of assassin is retarded. BO without the blackbird basically.