5 Replies Latest reply: Dec 9, 2011 1:22 AM by vims1990 RSS

IW thank you!

MW3 is an excellent game!

• Re: IW thank you!

E.King wrote:

LOL. You're a bit early though. April isn't for a few more months.

markocc wrote:

E.King wrote:

LOL. You're a bit early though. April isn't for a few more months.

Haha I agree. In my opinion, Activision has firmly taken a seat next to LJN as the second worst video game developer of all time. They are the kings of taking franchises and running them into the ground and honestly, after I get my money's worth out of this game, I'm going back to my old standbys - BF2 and CS1.6

Snipingdbag

Best written Satire ever? I think so. Nah, the game is good and addicting. What more can you ask of it. Cod is getting a bit boring as a whole for many, well try other shooters then. Saints row 3 is a Fun game btw. Kinda like a gta but more Fun.

vims1990

I liked Saints Row 3 but the game finished so quickly for me. I managed to conquer the city & complete all challenges in approx a week.

MW3 is alright. Like any COD after WAW, we, the community get hyped up WAY too much and you end up slightly disappointed with the final product.

COD Elite is a complete failure as well. I only purchased the premium for the maps included so it hasn't really annoyed me that much.

MW3 may make the most cash but it certainly isn't GOTY in my opinion. I feel either Skyrim, GOW3, BF3 or Uncharted 3 should get GOTY. (I apologise if I missed out any other leading games)

I like both BF3 & MW3 but I feel BF3 seem to take their hardcore fanbase to heart especially in how they design their game to show that they don't want to leave their hardcore fans hanging.

MW3 was primary for the casual player, less to their veteran players. I'm looking forward to a Treyarch COD game. Their feedback so far after Black Ops tells me that they want to listen and implement.

The community can hate on Treyarch but after MW3, I seem to have a bit more respect for Vahn & their developers (for their communication to improving COD)

vims1990

I don't want players to think I'm hating on MW3 too much.

I'm a terrible BF3 player and I can admit to that.

It's a good thing though, I've never been good at BF (have played it since BF 1942) but I can respect their developers for not making their games for the new/casual BF players, it tends me to their hardcore fanbase.

I play more MW3 because I enjoy fast pace gaming compared to taking the tactical approach to gaming.