7 Replies Latest reply: Dec 9, 2011 2:20 PM by rankismet RSS

fix last stand kill stealing

If I put a guy into last stand and someone else takes the kill because I have to reload, or get killed, or whatever...I should get the kill and him the assist. They have it backwards. Black Ops did a good job at patching this. IW should have addressed this in Patch 1 or better yet, before release.

• Re: fix last stand kill stealing

AGREEEEEEEDDD!!!!!!

it was different in black ops last stand was a perk, final stand is a deathstreak so only happens now and again as long as he gets killed who cares who gets the credit

darwin67

I did kind of like BLOPS answer to last stand....however, I also think that when playing on "TEAM" oriented games, it shouldn't really matter who gets the kill so long as someone gets the kill because I sure as hell don't want to die from some guy in last stand just so you can go back and finish the job. If you're concerned about someone 'stealing' your kill...then perhaps team games aren't your thing and you should just play free for all or go bare bones where the onus is on you and you alone to get the kill.

i disagree whoever kills him should get the kill he did kill him..

kourtvizion

Its a pretty selfish concept that you wouldnt want to share the kill with your team.  It is TEAM death match after all.  The fact that you dont get the kill shouldnt bother you as long as you work together as a team to win.

I never understood the concept of 'you stole my kill'.  No you didnt finish the job and someone sees they can contribute to the goal of winning does and you get mad at them because you dont get rewarded the way you want to be?  If you feel this way perhaps you are playing the wrong game mode.  Something where individual efforts are rewarded might suite your lone ranger mentality better. Try FFA

rankismet

Dirty_Murd wrote:

If I put a guy into last stand and someone else takes the kill because I have to reload, or get killed, or whatever...I should get the kill and him the assist. They have it backwards. Black Ops did a good job at patching this. IW should have addressed this in Patch 1 or better yet, before release.

Was the guy dead? No... becuase it is called Final Stand. The guy can get back up.

You want the kill... make the kill.

But putting the guy on his butt is not finishing him off.