8 Replies Latest reply: Dec 9, 2011 10:42 PM by soooo RSS

Worst FPS EVER!!!

Meldwyn

Okay, the list is very very long of why this is the worst FPS ever, but let me just keep it short!

1.  Terrible spawning.  You just killed someone, they run up behind you less than 2 seconds later and kill you...  yeah, that works!

2.  So many kill streak, support streak rewards there are times you can't even move without being killed where you spawn!  Some of the kill streak rewards you can't even shoot down...  ridiculous!

3.  I can put 4 or 5 bullets in my enemy, even one after he falls and he still one shots me????  Seriously, that is messed up!!!!

4.  All I can see is my enemy's head, I connect a couple of times, but he doesn't die... no, instead, he shoots me in the chest and I die!  What else could I be hitting?  Are his toes near his ears or something?

4.  Everything else about the game....

ABSOLUTELY THE WORST FPS EVER!!!

• Re: Worst FPS EVER!!!
    Rblbrent

And this surprises you how?

06kev12

I disagree. I'm having fun w/ it. Yes spawning sucks. Should get patched though.

Like the last game? Or the one before that? F**k that. I'm tired of getting half-finished games. While I don't believe CoD is going to be going away anytime soon, I feel like this game officially marks the end of the golden age of CoD in video games. Its time to find something else to play because quite frankly having to deal with these issues in each new game has gotten tiresome and I know other companies who produce quality games that are much more enjoyable I can spend my money on. I'll still play it since I already put in the cash, but I'll be damned if they're getting any more of my cash for continually putting incomplete products onto the market.

gallp13

It drop out on me all the time in the last hour it dropped out 70% of my games. Sure frustrating but it will be sorted. When it is both you and I will forget the annoyance and line up again as we have since the beginning.

gallp13

It drops out on me all the time in the last hour it dropped out 70% of my games. Sure frustrating but it will be sorted. When it is both you and I will forget the annoyance and line up again as we have since the beginning ;) so it was and so it shall always be.

myevo8you

NO, the spawns ar NOT getting patched anymore. I read a quote on here from one of the execs at IW and they said that they have done all they can do with the spawns.

gallp13

Why write a suicide note? Just ditch the game and move on.

i could deal with the horrible spawns but lag compensation is the worst thing in this game they need to tone it down get rid of it or something its a joke...that is honestly the only problem i have with this game