19 Replies Latest reply: Dec 12, 2011 11:03 AM by CPD0123 RSS

Ghillie Suits

GhostXVII

Will ghillie suits be added? I'm a sniper and all 3 out of 5 of my classes are snipers. I want to know because the ghillie suits show that you're a pretty good sniper and are a reward for snipers on the other platforms, but we don't get them. Why? Will there be a patch to add ghillie suits?

• Re: Ghillie Suits

I'm not sure about this but I can tell you that one of the messages I got after a game last night said that I would now have the White Ghillie suit for snow covered maps..  Not sure because I wasn't able to see myself obviously but that sounds like we have the Ghillie suits, no?

No ghillie suits as stated by WiiAdmin

GhostXVII

We need a petition! I want Ghillie Suits! :\

That's the biggest load of BULL CRAP I've seen yet!!!

Even worse than not getting DLC!!!!!

It's sooooooo easy-- you port over the codes for the Blops GP Ghillies, exactly as they are and there you go. It's that simple.

If you really wanted them to be nice, take the regular, traditional ghilly, and change the colors from brown to white, and etc.

They have the codes, they obviously have the codes for unlocking ghillies, and you can't get them. It's so simple to fix, they could do it in HALF AN HOUR!!!!!!!!! Not days, NOT months, NOT EVEN AN HOUR!!!! Heck, an experienced hacker could do it in half an hour!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Does the Wii community have a fetish for men in ghillie suits or something? There's a post about this feature literally every week.

GhostXVII

No, it's just they make snipers look 100% more badass.

It's an FPS and there's no killcam for the Wii. Chances are the only time you'll get to see yourself in a ghillie is when you get shot down. Try looking badass doing that.

You're not the one looking at the running bush, and yelling at your tv "OH MY LAWRD!!!!!! I'M GONNA GET SNYP'D!!!!!!!!!!! THAT GUY'S WEARING A GHILLIE!!!!!!!!!!!!"

Plus, it makes you blend in better, reguardless of what anybody says, to a certain degree.

Just go on Blops, go to array, and find a good bush/tree to hide in. While I don't recomend bush camping, you're practically invisible to most of the players on the other team with Ghost Pro. Heck, the one match of Dom, I found the perfect spot by the tower, and picked off their multiple times entire team over the course of the match, and they only killed me there twice out of luck w. random nades before they finally figured where I was. (then, I moved back a bit, and picked them off some more trying to fight for the spot again, but kinds got my butt famased to me)

You're not the one looking at the running bush, and yelling at your tv "OH MY LAWRD!!!!!! I'M GONNA GET SNYP'D!!!!!!!!!!! THAT GUY'S WEARING A GHILLIE!!!!!!!!!!!!"

Plus, it makes you blend in better, reguardless of what anybody says, to a certain degree.

Just go on Blops, go to array, and find a good bush/tree to hide in. While I don't recomend bush camping, you're practically invisible to most of the players on the other team with Ghost Pro. Heck, the one match of Dom, I found the perfect spot by the tower, and picked off their multiple times entire team over the course of the match, and they only killed me there twice out of luck w. random nades before they finally figured where I was. (then, I moved back a bit, and picked them off some more trying to fight for the spot again, but kinds got my butt famased to me)

I did a check and ghillie in the mist only makes you have the hoodie character model. A good example is the default African Militia's sniper model which features a person wearing some distinctive clothes fit for a sniper. After unlocking the challenge, the player will receive the hoodie character model.