1 11 12 13 14 15 Previous Next 141 Replies Latest reply: Jan 26, 2012 10:13 AM by traxxas58 Go to original post RSS
  • 140. Re: Petition - Drop the damage on the Type 95

traxxas58 wrote:

YOU are the one that doesn't understand that skill does matter. I can aim and shoot faster than someone with a Type 95 then I will kill them. I do this using a thing called SKILL. Therefore the Type 95 has never been a problem for me. If you completely out gun the opponent with tactics and aiming ability like I do then then opponent having a Type 95 doesn't make a difference so quit your bullshit.

So by your moronic logic, a gun with

20,000 bullet clip

10,000 RPM

0 recoil

0 sway

1 shot kill at all ranges

Explosive bullets

Instant ADS

Instant Reload

is balanced. Congratulations, you're the 3rd biggest moron on the forum.

• 141. Re: Petition - Drop the damage on the Type 95
    traxxas58

DLSV2 wrote:

traxxas58 wrote:

YOU are the one that doesn't understand that skill does matter. I can aim and shoot faster than someone with a Type 95 then I will kill them. I do this using a thing called SKILL. Therefore the Type 95 has never been a problem for me. If you completely out gun the opponent with tactics and aiming ability like I do then then opponent having a Type 95 doesn't make a difference so quit your bullshit.

So by your moronic logic, a gun with

20,000 bullet clip

10,000 RPM

0 recoil

0 sway

1 shot kill at all ranges

Explosive bullets

Instant ADS

Instant Reload

is balanced. Congratulations, you're the 3rd biggest moron on the forum.

Please explain to me where I said that. I said the Type 95 doesn't mean I can't kill people. Not once did I mention a gun with the sort of statistics that you have just mentioned. The Type 95 has NONE of the above mentioned attributes. Obviously if a gun like that existed then the user would or at least SHOULD do very well with it, but even so, if the user cannot aim quickly enough then people with far inferior weaponry would still be able to kill them. Which is where the SKILL part comes in.

And in response to your last sentence I would argue that such comments as your last means you should be much higher ranked in the 'moron' category that me.

1 11 12 13 14 15 Previous Next