1 2 3 4 5 6 Previous Next 52 Replies Latest reply: Dec 17, 2011 4:04 AM by soultaker696 Go to original post RSS
  • 20. Re: So now that they've nerfed the FMG's and the Type 95...
    trialstardragon

Exactly, because players do not want to take into accountability of their own lack of proper understanding of the guns. So instead they cry and want the developers to make the game easier for them even more so then they allready is.

• 21. Re: So now that they've nerfed the FMG's and the Type 95...

Hopefully nerfing the shotguns. Steady Aim + Damage = overpowered.

• 22. Re: So now that they've nerfed the FMG's and the Type 95...
    gallp13

T95 nerf spread only to lower amount of hip kills a thoughtful balance by the sounds.

• 23. Re: So now that they've nerfed the FMG's and the Type 95...
    soultaker696

you guys are a bunch of whiners nerf this nerf that why won't you go nerf yourself you whiny babies. Leave cod the way it was because i think you are all a bunch of halo or battlefield fan boys that truley want to ruin call of duty period and so i trully think your hating on cod so go back to halo and battlefield and tell those devs to nerf there garbage game weapons. cod should be how it should be and not for losing whiners like you, Here 402 Fix And Nerf Respawning / the Glitches, HACKERS AND CHEATERS. AND NOT WORRIE ABOUT Most Of The Weapons and I Can care less about you guys nerfing the type 95 because i hardly ever used it but the FMG9 Akimbo Was Not Over Powered they're just mad because they got their butts kicked And Neither Are Any Shotguns Over Powered especially with steady aim + Damage because i use it and now if anything is over powered i want evidance i want proof show me the videos show me the money. And I Think Everyone Should Be Involved On Nerfing Anything Anyway not some snotty little kids dad or mother sister or brother from now on if something needs nerfed everyone (THE WORLD) should be Involved not Just 1-1000 gamers because a whole mess of them were on tonight and all you gamers are worried about is nerfing weapons all of you make me sick. We are to give honest feedback to help make the game better not worse R-tards

• 24. Re: So now that they've nerfed the FMG's and the Type 95...

3200+ kills with the Striker, almost 1000 with the USAS.

They're overpowered.

And with that grammar and flow of thoughts, you're in no position to throw the word "R-tard" around.

• 25. Re: So now that they've nerfed the FMG's and the Type 95...

Iw/Sh are a$$ holes for even touching the weapons in this game in fact after this I think I'm done with COD and going to BF3 today tired of the game and the fecking people who play it worst group of players of any game nerf this so I can sit in the fecking corner all game I died so the game is op no fact is you fecking suck at games. Do us all a favor and put down the controller an go do something else you fecking babies

• 26. Re: So now that they've nerfed the FMG's and the Type 95...

csx shut the fecking he11 up

• 27. Re: So now that they've nerfed the FMG's and the Type 95...

http://forum.ea.com/eaforum/forums/show/3923.page

There is the source of hundreds of threads complaining about sniper damage, the IRNV scope, vehicle/player health regeneration, vehicles needing re-balancing, etc.

Complain IW patches guns, claim BF3 superiority, yet DICE has nerfed:

the IRNV scope, F2000, Stingers, M416, USAS-12, UMP45, SCAR-H, PKP, etc..

• 28. Re: So now that they've nerfed the FMG's and the Type 95...
    vineuk

There's loads of you moaning they only nerfed these guns because of people crying about them. WHAT A LOAD OF HORSE S........

If something was nerfed in this game because of people crying and moaning about it, then Quick scoping would of been removed as a viable option in MW2 let alone now it's become even easier ffs.

Some of you people really don't engage brain before opening mouths. Reading this forum is like working in a sewer. You have to wad through tonnes of crap just to find something worth looking at by an intelligent poster lol.

• 29. Re: So now that they've nerfed the FMG's and the Type 95...
    RealMarkJones

This is for anyone that has ever called for a nerf, or claimed anything is OP.

Anyone that asks for any kind of nerf in this game is a winging p***y and needs a damn good beating, I hate this mentality of it's not my fault it's the guns fault, it's not my fault it's camping's fault, it's not my fault it's the perks fault, it's not my fault it's the controllers fault.

It's noboody elses fault but yours, stop making excuses and use your failings to become stronger. damn spoilt kids complaining that the world doesn't revolve around them, please just STFU seriously you're the reason corporal punishment should be allowed in schools, try moaning that the cane is overpowered.

oh just in case you've missed my pont 'I HATE YOUR SH*TY ATTITUDE' and your parents must be sooo disappointed.