8 Replies Latest reply: Dec 14, 2011 7:43 AM by plymell RSS

Clan Leader's 500 xp?

plymell

I'm a founder who started a clan.  I have never been a member of another clan.  What happens to my 500 xp bonus?  It was not added to my clan.  We're at 1500 xp (3 other founders).  Is there a way to add my 500 xp to the clan or is that not an option?

• Re: Clan Leader's 500 xp?

hey... to answer your question when you founded the clan, it automatically adds you to the roster so it should have asked you if you wanted to use your "Clan Boost".  If you have been experiencing difficulty with COD: Elite's clan functionality that is nothing surprising but once it is functioning, send invites to your mates and if they accept the same notification should show up for them before they accept... if it still doesnt work feel free to conntact Activision customer support at 800 225 6588 and perhaps they will be able to help you better.  I hope this helped you.  congrats on founding your clan. 

plymell

Just got off the phone with customer service.  The representative said that the Clan Boost may have been delayed and that it will be added in automatically.  Anyone else have this problem?

plymell

Has anyone else started a clan and NOT had their 500xp applied?  I never even saw an option.

This also happened to me, I made my friend the clan leader, left the clan, got him to send me an invite, rejoined the clan (Then it asked me to use my 500xp), then got him to make me leader again.

Obviously this is a little dodgy if you dont trust the person in your clan enough, ie a new member or someone you dont know in real life.

If you recieved founder status after making the clan, you need to either leave the clan and rejoin or remake it. You will then get the XP.

plymell

Thanks, guys.  I really appreciate the help.  I'll try trading out leadership this evening.