1 2 3 4 5 6 Previous Next 73 Replies Latest reply: Feb 11, 2012 7:16 PM by SuperCook1eMan Go to original post RSS
  • 30. Re: Increasing hip-fire spread doesn't change the fact the Type 95 is way over-powered. Proof here.
    T-dubbyf4i

Yeah the hip spread wasn't even the main problem with the Type95 LOL.

• 31. Re: Increasing hip-fire spread doesn't change the fact the Type 95 is way over-powered. Proof here.

Yo bottom line the gun IS WAY TOO OP STILL!!! Sorry I know the gun is great but that doesn't make me want to play with it. i never liked burst guns that much. they were just okay to me... But thats besides the point. When I play any competitive game I want to know my opponent has the same opportunity to win as i do. It say a lot about people who use the Striker, FMG9 Akimbo and the Type 95. Im not trying to pass judgement but you must know the gun is OP why else would soooo many people use them.

LOOK THEY COULD HAVE EASILY NERFED THE GUN ON RELEASE JUST BY DOING WHAT TREARCH DID WITH BLOPS "G11"

There is no rapid fire with that gun hell you can't even put a SILENCER on it

I use a gun because "I" like it, not because "oh ish i killed this guy so quick I def have an advantage..." NOOB

Nerf that damn gun, it's stupid. And Its a NOOB Gun!!! Its for people who suck at the game...

• 32. Re: Increasing hip-fire spread doesn't change the fact the Type 95 is way over-powered. Proof here.
    T-dubbyf4i

Better than some other gun. That gun is the best in the game by leaps and bounds

• 33. Re: Increasing hip-fire spread doesn't change the fact the Type 95 is way over-powered. Proof here.

I wouldnt care about the Type 95 if stalker was not so good. I mean they already have they aim up and you can easily kill people.

This perk makes quickdraw not even useful and it seems like every game I get downed when I go around the corner because the enemy has they aim up straffing towards me like they are walking.

• 34. Re: Increasing hip-fire spread doesn't change the fact the Type 95 is way over-powered. Proof here.
    biron_w

They need to nerf snipers before any other gun. A gun that can kill with one shot at any range is overpowered.

• 35. Re: Increasing hip-fire spread doesn't change the fact the Type 95 is way over-powered. Proof here.
    asianman12

thegedden wrote:

Yo bottom line the gun IS WAY TOO OP STILL!!! Sorry I know the gun is great but that doesn't make me want to play with it. i never liked burst guns that much. they were just okay to me... But thats besides the point. When I play any competitive game I want to know my opponent has the same opportunity to win as i do. It say a lot about people who use the Striker, FMG9 Akimbo and the Type 95. Im not trying to pass judgement but you must know the gun is OP why else would soooo many people use them.

LOOK THEY COULD HAVE EASILY NERFED THE GUN ON RELEASE JUST BY DOING WHAT TREARCH DID WITH BLOPS "G11"

There is no rapid fire with that gun hell you can't even put a SILENCER on it

I use a gun because "I" like it, not because "oh ish i killed this guy so quick I def have an advantage..." NOOB

Nerf that damn gun, it's stupid. And Its a NOOB Gun!!! Its for people who suck at the game...

It is not OP. You just keep dying by it because the person using it is good at using Burst weapons. And "Aiming".

Also, you couldn't do anything to the G11 becuse silencers didn't exist for the G11. There were no attachments except for scopes which was all you could get for it. 

"Nerf that damn gun, it's stupid. And Its a NOOB Gun!!! Its for people who suck at the game..." 

Can you even use a burst weapon? How is it a Noob gun? You need to actually Aim each burst to make sure all the bullets connect.  "noobs" can't use the Type 95 because you have to keep hitting the trigger. You have to aim each burst. You are doing more to get a kill than a Full Auto AR where you just hold the trigger and you get a kill.  

• 36. Re: Increasing hip-fire spread doesn't change the fact the Type 95 is way over-powered. Proof here.
    jamesafc

The Type-95 fires a burst at 1000 RPM, its overall firerate isn't that high...

Test it for yourself, the PP90M1 (1000 RPM) will fire a full mag (36 bullets) in the time it takes the T95 to fire 21.

• 37. Re: Increasing hip-fire spread doesn't change the fact the Type 95 is way over-powered. Proof here.
    mickilla

In comparison to the M16, of course the T95 is going to seem OP. But that's only because the T95 is slightly above average while the M16 is so far below average.

Especially when you take into account that you always have the alternative of equipping an automatic rifle instead, the burst fire weapons need quick lethality or else they would have been completely pointless. I see it as a very fair tradeoff that potentially a burst weapon can inflict quicker kills than an automatic, but suffers when it has to endure the gap between bursts.

But with an M16 you still take so long to heave out lethal damage that it really doesn't make up for the added liability. Especially at range, where it becomes impossible to make kills with one burst, no matter how well you place it. An ACR or SCAR could just fire in full auto and make the same kill faster and with less skill required.

Maybe if the automatics with nonexistent recoil had more sway or were more easily succeptible to hit flinch, we could talk. It wouldn't hurt if the M16 had a much higher headshot damage multiplier too. But because that hasn't happened yet, it just isn't fair to compare it to the T95. The two are in entirely different leagues.

As of the T95 itself, I still think it behaves just as a burst weapon should. Like I said before it doesn't need a nerf so much as the M16 needs a serious buff. I don't mind that burst weapons might have hopelessly ineffective hipfire spreads, that honestly is an afterthought to their typical niche.

Just remember that burst weapons need something to leverage the added liability they come with. Remember that they are supposed to be on the same level of usefullness as the automatics.

• 38. Re: Increasing hip-fire spread doesn't change the fact the Type 95 is way over-powered. Proof here.

No one hip fires the Type 95, and they don't get penalized for aiming down their sights at close range either. I cannot recall a single killcam, before or after the patch, where I was killed by a Type 95 hip fire. The patch did nothing, and there is nothing to justify the weapon's overpoweredness.

• 39. Re: Increasing hip-fire spread doesn't change the fact the Type 95 is way over-powered. Proof here.
    yovlud

I've got a decent fix...Type 95 gets the M16's kick and rate of fire, and the M16 gets the Type 95's kick and rate of fire.  Don't touch the damage, and you will see a huge difference...I promise.

1 2 3 4 5 6 Previous Next