1 4 5 6 7 8 Previous Next 73 Replies Latest reply: Feb 11, 2012 7:16 PM by SuperCook1eMan Go to original post RSS
  • 45. Re: Increasing hip-fire spread doesn't change the fact the Type 95 is way over-powered. Proof here.

First off stop complaining and don't take away my Type 95 i guess the Chinese just build dam great burst rifles. I pray they don't do anything to the Type 95 i like my ghetto halo 3 battle rife that one shot's everyone.

• 46. Re: Increasing hip-fire spread doesn't change the fact the Type 95 is way over-powered. Proof here.
    mickilla

It has potential, that's probably what you're feeling. In a hypothetical situation where everyone has instantaneous reflexes and perfect accuracy its results would be better than many other weapons, but you have to factor in human error.

Why are the automatics still very popular? Because any braindead moron can spray and get kills that they probably didn't work very hard to earn. Especially when very powerful and controllable automatics like the ACR are available the sheer ease of use becomes very, very appealing. Why would any sane individual take on the added liability of the gaps between bursts?

In this case, the extra damage is what makes it worthwhile. If the T95 wasn't able to get kills in only 2 hits then it would be worthless. Look at the M16 if you don't believe me. At the ranges where it supposedly has an edge, any automatic can get the same kill in the same span of time, and while completely avoiding the looming risk that you might need to wait before you have a chance to fire again.

Moral of this story- T95 may well be too strong, but at least you still have to aim it. I'd much rather have overpowered weapons that demand marksmanship than underpowered ones that don't. *cough* *cough* akimbos *cough*

Or in our case, overpowered ones that don't.

• 47. Re: Increasing hip-fire spread doesn't change the fact the Type 95 is way over-powered. Proof here.

You do realize using a burst weapon just requires the basic knowledge of a first person shooter? Put your crosshair on a target BEFORE you pull the trigger. If thats so hard to do then you fail as a gamer. I can use any weapon in this game and do decent with it. You do realize that its not a disadvantage to have to press your trigger more than once? I actually fire all my guns in bursts to keep recoil to a minimum.

I doubt you even read my post too. The MW2 Famas was a 3 shot kill to the chest, it was never a 2 shot kill. The Famas was not OP at all and matched up with all the guns decently. Actually read my post instead of flaunting your ignorance like a 10 year old.

• 48. Re: Increasing hip-fire spread doesn't change the fact the Type 95 is way over-powered. Proof here.

You don't have any logic behind that statement. Snipers have huge disadvantages.

• Their hip-spread is huge so close-range combat is more of a gamble than anything.
    • If you miss the first shot then your pretty much screwed because of the slow fire-rate.
    • You can't just run around with a Sniper Rifle and expect to do good. You have to find a spot, kill a few people, then run and find another spot.

Your logic is terrible and i doubt you even thought your post all the way through. Your ignorance to see that this gun needs a nerf is sad.

• 49. Re: Increasing hip-fire spread doesn't change the fact the Type 95 is way over-powered. Proof here.

The RPM's on the T95 and the PP90 are the exact same, 1000. The only difference is the T95 fires in a 3-burst of 1000 RPM's. So each burst fires at that speed but the time between bursts isn't noted. The problem is that the first 2 shots out of the burst are capable of killing which means that regardless if the PP90 fires faster overall, the T95 will still beat it just because it takes 1 less bullet to kill.

• 50. Re: Increasing hip-fire spread doesn't change the fact the Type 95 is way over-powered. Proof here.

Type 95 is OP, anyone who disagrees is daft. Switch RPM and Recoil with M16's values, take off Rapid Fire for both as an option, drop NEW M16's RPM in burst to 900 and then there you go. Balance.

• 51. Re: Increasing hip-fire spread doesn't change the fact the Type 95 is way over-powered. Proof here.

The T95 could be just as good if it was a 3 shot kill instead of a 2 shot. The M16 sucks because it has a slow fire-rate. It kills in 3 shots but you have to keep your crosshair on someone so much longer to kill in the first burst. The T95 shoots 220 RPM's more than the M16 so its a lot easier to get all 3 shots from the burst into the guy.

Automatics are popular because their are more of them. I use my G36C because i love the way the gun looks. I use the M16 because no one else uses it. Have you tried just spraying the G36C? It kicks A LOT making it most useful in bursts. The T95 actually can be sprayed just like every other gun. The difference is that because there is little to no kick while firing it, and because it kills in 2 shots, people won't spray it as much.

• 52. Re: Increasing hip-fire spread doesn't change the fact the Type 95 is way over-powered. Proof here.
    atiredoldguy

So has anyone in their "proving" how op the type 95 is ..... ahve you ever just shot at a wall or anything about 20-25 feet away to see what the spread of those 3 shots are?

At 40-50 feet?

At 100 feet?

• 53. Re: Increasing hip-fire spread doesn't change the fact the Type 95 is way over-powered. Proof here.

NeoHacker wrote:

You do realize using a burst weapon just requires the basic knowledge of a first person shooter? Put your crosshair on a target BEFORE you pull the trigger. If thats so hard to do then you fail as a gamer. I can use any weapon in this game and do decent with it. You do realize that its not a disadvantage to have to press your trigger more than once? I actually fire all my guns in bursts to keep recoil to a minimum.

I doubt you even read my post too. The MW2 Famas was a 3 shot kill to the chest, it was never a 2 shot kill. The Famas was not OP at all and matched up with all the guns decently. Actually read my post instead of flaunting your ignorance like a 10 year old.

I read your post completely. I didn't say that the Famas in MW2 was a 2 hit kill. But it acts very much like it. It feels almost identical in my hands. 

I still disagree that the T95 is OP. I just don't think it is. The reason for this is because I don't die by it as much as supposed "OP" weapons(like the Akimbo FMGs or anything Akimbo for that matter). From past experience I came to the realization that burst and single fire weapons are harder to use because you have to hit the trigger multiple times while aiming which is more finger movement than when an SMG or Full Auto AR.  Most of the time when people shoot they dont wait till their sights are on target. They start jamming the trigger before they even have their sights on the enemy(Close to Mid range engagements) then bring the gun up to the enemy to ensure their shooting first.

If they did nerf the 95 anymore, then the only thing they should do is make it a 3 round kill.  But like I said before, I don't think it is OP how it is now.

• 54. Re: Increasing hip-fire spread doesn't change the fact the Type 95 is way over-powered. Proof here.

yovlud wrote:

I've got a decent fix...Type 95 gets the M16's kick and rate of fire, and the M16 gets the Type 95's kick and rate of fire.  Don't touch the damage, and you will see a huge difference...I promise.

I support this. M16 would be a tad overpowered, but it wouldn't be that noticeable.

1 4 5 6 7 8 Previous Next