From fourtwozero yesterday:

Hot Fix Updates (Released):

No Recoil glitch

Map Exploits (Getting into trucks, under maps) Fix

Prevent Slow-mo and Super Fast lobbies

Fire rate normalization for Assault Rifles with undermounts

FMG9 Re-balancing (Nerf)

Akimbo FMG9 Re-balancing (Nerf)

Type95 Re-balancing (Nerf) - Reduce hipspread.

Fix for ACR with Red Dot / Shotgun

Fix Type 95 bug related to dropping it.

Fix map exploits on Dome

• Re: New Hot Fix for Other Platforms...please read WiiAdmin
    semperfi550

I'm gonna go ahead and highlight some of this so it sticks out more...

LuRcHED wrote:

From fourtwozero yesterday:

Hot Fix Updates (Released):

No Recoil glitch

Map Exploits (Getting into trucks, under maps) Fix

Prevent Slow-mo and Super Fast lobbies

Fire rate normalization for Assault Rifles with undermounts

FMG9 Re-balancing (Nerf)

Akimbo FMG9 Re-balancing (Nerf)

Type95 Re-balancing (Nerf) - Reduce hipspread.

Fix for ACR with Red Dot / Shotgun

Fix Type 95 bug related to dropping it.

Fix map exploits on Dome

There we go.. please notice the red bold text WiiAdmin as it is very important.

Then after they nerf the fmgs, it`ll be the pp90ml thats op, and people will want that nerfed, then after that it`ll be the p90, then the mp9, then the mp7, blahdy blahdy blah, until were all using skorpions and it`ll be better going knife only then

FWIW I much prefer the mp9s over the fmgs, BUT I do think the akimbo machine pistols should be primaries. I prefer the mp9s to anything else in the game. Given my sh1tty connection I cant get kills with any low fire rate weapon coz the bullets just dont register.  90% of the lobbies I go in are US hosts, and I cant kill anyone. My internet connection, even now on my laptop (windows7) keeps changing from 1 bar to 5 bar to 3 bar to 1 bar, nonstop. The company say its coz we have old phone lines that can only accept 8mb download, but the supplier is sending down 20mb, so its a very intermittent signal. Thats not an excuse, thats a fact. I paid £35 for a game, and i`ll be dammed if I gota use a UMP and I go 2-20 every game. Id rather watch p0rn all day

My kdr in BO was 2.2ish, in WAW it was 2.8ish, and I used varied weaponry in both games, and in mw3 WITHOUT mp9s, I was 0.32!!! I started using them and got it 1.90 over 4 prestiges. Now I only play team defender for the xtra xp, and im down to 1.56 coz you just die constantly!!

Would you play a game were you always died and felt like you werent on a level playing field?? God love the akimbo MP9s

FMG9 arent soooo overpowered as u say for me they are okay...FMG9 AKIMBO are overpowered but is not the big thing...they are a litle overpowered...if they should patch someting it would just be the akimbos and it should only be alitle bit.... because there are many people that would become mad and start spamming in the forums just because the FMG9....The problem with the FMG9 is not the damage is the firepower....FMG9 have a medium damage but a high fire rate.... and use them in akimbos is just a beast.....