13 Replies Latest reply: Dec 15, 2011 5:06 PM by Howoareu RSS

An inconvenience...

LuRcHED

Just finished starting a gamebattle of TDM when we saw the "rainbow" lettering in the start up screen. I backed out but had all my custom classes re-worded.

They now say:

WWW.MOD

LEAKERS.COM

FREE MODS ALSO

SUBSCRIBE TO

Thanks to MrJJH12, I have re-worded the subject matter.

Respect

• Re: Just got hacked...

Its getting out of control. People need to know about this before buying the game so they stop buying it. Then maybe activision will do something about it. I'm going to write reports and ratings in amazon and other sales outlets to try and make people aware..

This is kinda lulzy.

This happened to me yesterday. From someone named "Superman"

Thankfully, it is a minor hack that only changes the name of the custom slots, to which you can edit.

Right, firstly, there is no need for this post. You have not been hacked and all that's happened is ur custom classes names have changed. These posts are getting posted to often. There are many posts about "i just got hacked or OMG IM HACKED".

You may have been in a hack match but ur custom classes names have changed, what's the big deal? you can easily just change them back. The reason i say this is because its happened to me, dont worry about it!

Much respect.

semperfi550

Whats the big deal? *facepalm* This hacking sh!t has gotten out of hand.. so many scum bags going around ruining games for everyone. Sounds to me like you support the hackers.. seeing that's it's no big deal to you. Hell i bet you probaibly do these modded lobbies. Whats the big deal... -_- You seem like one of those people that would walk to a cancer patent and tell him to walk it off.. Yea it is a big deal! We didn't give Activision our money just to have all these scums bags ruin the game and not have their developers do a damn thing about it.

Howoareu

don't need hackers 2 ruin the game. it's called an fmg...

semperfi550 wrote:

Whats the big deal? *facepalm* This hacking sh!t has gotten out of hand.. so many scum bags going around ruining games for everyone. Sounds to me like you support the hackers.. seeing that's it's no big deal to you. Hell i bet you probaibly do these modded lobbies. Whats the big deal... -_- You seem like one of those people that would walk to a cancer patent and tell him to walk it off.. Yea it is a big deal! We didn't give Activision our money just to have all these scums bags ruin the game and not have their developers do a damn thing about it.

MrJJH12 wrote:

Right, firstly, there is no need for this post. You have not been hacked and all that's happened is ur custom classes names have changed. These posts are getting posted to often. There are many posts about "i just got hacked or OMG IM HACKED".

You may have been in a hack match but ur custom classes names have changed, what's the big deal? you can easily just change them back. The reason i say this is because its happened to me, dont worry about it!

Much respect.

Get lost.

Much respect.

Changing the name of your custom class is only a minor inconvenience. However since they have the ability to do this it seems only logical that they have (or will soon have) the ability to do other things as well.

MW2 had similar problems which became widespread enough it wasn't unusual to encounter hacked lobbies. Some were merely a minor inconvenience, others ruined peoples games. Responding quickly to even the minor hacks will go a long way to preventing it from getting out of hand.

• Re: An inconvenience...
    cranium2001

I'm not a wii player, but I feel bad for you guys. It seems like it's been getting hacked from the beginning.

• Re: An inconvenience...

Once again way to go on posting links to code sites.  This community whines about hackers and then posts links for them to get more codes. woot. Smart.