1 2 3 4 5 Previous Next 109 Replies Latest reply: Dec 22, 2011 10:23 AM by splittinwigs Go to original post RSS
  • 20. Re: Shotgun Wiggy Wishes all his Fans a Merry Christmas!

Not sure what 'back handed' means.

Anyways, on a side note... Are you a fan of TPS games, being that you can watch yourself run around? Cause I can just picture it... Wiggy watching Wiggy. LoL.

• 21. Re: Shotgun Wiggy Wishes all his Fans a Merry Christmas!

DarthBryan wrote:

Not sure what 'back handed' means.

Anyways, on a side note... Are you a fan of TPS games, being that you can watch yourself run around? Cause I can just picture it... Wiggy watching Wiggy. LoL.

No, but Wiggy does put a coversheet on his TPS reports. Does that count?

See what Wiggy did there???

• 23. Re: Shotgun Wiggy Wishes all his Fans a Merry Christmas!

Indeed...

We are going to need you to come in on Sunday too...

• 24. Re: Shotgun Wiggy Wishes all his Fans a Merry Christmas!

I get a kick out of all the 12 gauge shotguns in the game having different damage ratings.

• 25. Re: Shotgun Wiggy Wishes all his Fans a Merry Christmas!

Boom27 wrote:

I get a kick out of all the 12 gauge shotguns in the game having different damage ratings.

Wiggy sees what you did there...

Kick Vs Damage.

Brilliant!

• 26. Re: Shotgun Wiggy Wishes all his Fans a Merry Christmas!

Back handed is saying something negative with a cheerful tone along with it.  Example: Merry Christmas, you have aids.

Edit: That wasn't a very good example but you get the idea.

• 27. Re: Shotgun Wiggy Wishes all his Fans a Merry Christmas!

Boom27 wrote:

Back handed is saying something negative with a cheerful tone along with it.  Example: Merry Christmas, you have aids.

Edit: That wasn't a very good example but you get the idea.

yessir, this is certainly backhanded.

Nicely done.

• 28. Re: Shotgun Wiggy Wishes all his Fans a Merry Christmas!
    Brick2urFace

I'm just saying that the one round from a spas, 1887, or ksg that you get in a typical engagement (which lasts .3 sec) is useless beyond 40 ft. as opposed to the 6 rounds from any smg, or 2 rounds from a beefed up striker you get in the same time.  The supposed close range king that are the shotguns do not even do more damage in a typical engagement than assult rifles in close range.  The spas is underpowered in the last 1/3 of its range the fact that the striker does more damage than the spas is rediculous.  That and it doesn't matter what tactics you use in mw3, using a good smg with shotgun tactics will get better results than with any shotgun which is stupid.  The whole idea is you give up any long range performance for close range dominance, but any assult rifle outshoots a pump shotgun at any range which is just wrong.

• 29. Re: Shotgun Wiggy Wishes all his Fans a Merry Christmas!

Brick2urFace wrote:

I'm just saying that the one round from a spas, 1887, or ksg that you get in a typical engagement (which lasts .3 sec) is useless beyond 40 ft. as opposed to the 6 rounds from any smg, or 2 rounds from a beefed up striker you get in the same time.  The supposed close range king that are the shotguns do not even do more damage in a typical engagement than assult rifles in close range.  The spas is underpowered in the last 1/3 of its range the fact that the striker does more damage than the spas is rediculous.  That and it doesn't matter what tactics you use in mw3, using a good smg with shotgun tactics will get better results than with any shotgun which is stupid.  The whole idea is you give up any long range performance for close range dominance, but any assult rifle outshoots a pump shotgun at any range which is just wrong.

Well, considering you are bringing in things that have nothing to do with the topic is beyond Wiggy. You can bring up 10 or 15 other guns that may work better in longer engagements than the Spas, but that in no way makes it a bad gun. Wiggy's response is why would you use a shotgun in a open world map like interchange? That makes absolutely no sense.

If you have many indoor enagagement, corridor engagements or using OVERKILL for example, the SPAS12 is absolutely as good as the Striker, but considering the striker can be sprayed all over the map, Wiggy chooses not to use it.

Wiggy likes more of a challenge. He doesn't complain just because he gets killed, but if you hear the enemy in the proximity chat, they are whining every time they catch buckshot from Wiggy's Spas.

1 2 3 4 5 Previous Next