1 Reply Latest reply: Jan 7, 2012 12:28 PM by Metrofish_2008 RSS

(Xbox) Official army of Ps3 and Xbox360  (Open for Australians)

Hey, I am Scar,

Here in console army I am trying to recruit members from Australia into our clan to start up our 3rd Battalion, Im guessing.Ps3 has people already so I am currently recruiting for Xbox  Here is the details;

Website; www.consolearmyhq.com

About us; We are a very highly structured and organized clan giving you one of the best experiences in gaming.

Mission Statement; Console army was recently created to bring Playstation 3 and Xbox 360 gamers from around the globe and to provide headquarters (website) where they can share their background, experiences and interests in teamwork and tactics, as well as providing them with an environment that allows a " friends first" experience in the online community. Come check us out

Friendship and real life:

We are primilary a group of friends and have a "friends first" motto. We accept all real life needs and commitments and will never put any member into a decision between real life sucess

RANKS, AWARDS AND POSITIONS

Ranks and awards (medal and badges) will be handed out based on the following principles;

*Attendance Point System

* Dedication

*Conduct

*Teamwork

* Performance

Positions will be assigned based on the following sorted principles;

* Dedication

* Leadership Abilities

* Teamwork

Conduct

Members "WILL" respect each other regardless of their origin, nationality, age, gender, race, religous beliefs or creed. The same level of respect is expected to non-members aswell.

Cursing and unneccesary language of an offensive nature will not be tolerated, wether be on forums or any type of voice or text communications

Requirements;

A mic

Maturity

Age 15+

Head on ahead, check us out.. work yourself to the top and be part of an official army for the console.

www.consolearmyhq.com

Any questions, please send message via email

Email adress;

scar.elite36@hotmail.com