1 10 11 12 13 14 Previous Next 321 Replies Latest reply: Jul 28, 2012 2:48 AM by ChestSplittah Go to original post RSS
  • 105. Re: I am going to sign out everytime I dont like how things are going.
    esmorgue

WARVANE wrote:

i hate to burst your bubble buddy but about 70% of the usa is not in the city,so not everybody has the option to get good internet. i think you sign out because you start losing and get butt hurt,and you dont want to hurt your kd.and you think that since your paying extra money for your internet you should have the right to r*pe people online that have worse internet.UMAD BRO. people with good internet is a minority. and they are catering to there mass consumer.AND I DOUBT THERE GOING TO CHANGE IT. the way i see it your the problem and you quitting out just makes you look like a B**CH that takes this GAME to serious.

How about a ban for flaming on a FAIL Thread. That has been dead?

• 106. Re: I am going to sign out everytime I dont like how things are going.

I used to check the scoreboard to see the connection staus BEFORE joining the game, but in Mw3, this isnt very reliable, but i still do it sometimes just in case its one of those yellow bar lobbies I've been tossed into.

I back out when its clear that dumping near half a belt on my LMG rounds into someone and they still survive and kill me, this means the match is lagging or the player who took so many rounds is a lag switching whore, either way, bad lobby = back outta there.

I also back out when i have been slung into a game where the first thing that happens is a predator missle lands on me, or i get blown up by a grenade or something, or spawn with an enemy behind me,, i just dont see why i should have to have that happen to me seeing as i have no controll over spawning,,

Needless to say Mw3 needs a "Green Zone" somewhere the enemy cannot enter and you can safely spawn, like in MAG.

and of course take away this lag compensation or whatever the hell it is, at the same time though, i suspect that they have done this to offer up dedicated servers in the next game, but then say you'll have to pay to play the game online, this might happen when the deal with Microsoft ends, but then again, i cant see xbox 360 users being too happy about that as they have to pay for XBL hahaha.

• 107. Re: I'm am going to sign out everytime I dont like how things are going.
    indcolts18288

I usually just take my lumps. But I didn't think u could sign out of PSN while in game. I know some who just shut their system off if they're not liking the way things are going.

• 108. Re: I'm am going to sign out everytime I dont like how things are going.
    cranium2001

indcolts18288 wrote:

I usually just take my lumps. But I didn't think u could sign out of PSN while in game. I know some who just shut their system off if they're not liking the way things are going.

Unfortunalely, yes. Shutting the system off is the same. At least you take your lumps. I respect that.

• 109. Re: I'm am going to sign out everytime I dont like how things are going.

cranium2001 wrote:

indcolts18288 wrote:

Unfortunalely, yes. Shutting the system off is the same. At least you take your lumps. I respect that.

Actually, if you press the PS button and go to the account manager and press triangle, it lets you sign out from the network.

Not only does it make every stat from that game not get recorded, but it simply exits the online lobby and is very easy to sign back in and jump into another game quickly.

Yay for dashboarding! Because lag is BS and shouldn't count.

• 110. Re: I'm am going to sign out everytime I dont like how things are going.

Quit rage quitting. Take your loss regardless of lag like a man.

• 111. Re: I'm am going to sign out everytime I dont like how things are going.

I know how to take a loss. I play a game called MAG where all the veteran players go to SVER (one of the three teams). I've always hated SVER because of this so after I did my one vet (prestige) on that team, I never went back.

SVER wins 80% - 95% of the matches they play because they are OP, but I never cared about losing, because while SVER had vets, it was a fair fight between me and them, except for I was always outnumbered. Still, I never rage quit in MAG.

In this game it is different. It is not a fair fight because of the delay and the stats are a lie so I have no remorse for simply clearing BS stats.

Until they get dedicated servers, this game will always be BS.

• 112. Re: I'm am going to sign out everytime I dont like how things are going.
    esmorgue

mike030270 wrote:

Quit rage quitting. Take your loss regardless of lag like a man.

Equating taking a loss" like a man" is stupid and childish. If someone feels the need to boost their "manhood" by saying they "took a loss like a man" then they might be insecure of their own masculinity.

By the way, when in in this thread did I ever say i was losing? Quote the post please./

• 113. Re: I'm am going to sign out everytime I dont like how things are going.

You are really going to try and say im childish after you admit to rage quitting because of lag...what are you 12?

• 114. Re: I am going to sign out everytime I dont like how things are going.

Ha, nice hostility. You clearly are a 30 year old "gamer" that thinks the world revolves around you. You think the devs need to please you?!  Your ideas have always been ****, and do you know what multiple accounts are? You think I only have one forum name?! Just so you know, you and me have had plenty of other discussions on my alternate account. You sound like you're going through a middle aged crisis so I'll just stop replying to you now...you clearly have issues, and are too self-centered to hear the truth.

Nice try diverting the attention off of you and how you don't have any care for playing by the rules. The main point is that you dash games, and you're an even larger problem than your "hopescopers". Ha, and for the record, anyone who uses a sniper rifle is a sniper...hardscoping describes the type of kill, just like how you use the term "hopescoping". 

1 10 11 12 13 14 Previous Next