1 22 23 24 25 26 Previous Next 321 Replies Latest reply: Jul 28, 2012 2:48 AM by ChestSplittah Go to original post RSS
  • 225. Re: I'm am going to sign out everytime I dont like how things are going.

you my friend, are officially a dumb a$$!

• 226. Re: I am going to sign out everytime I dont like how things are going.

i thought this post was bang on in certain points.. makes me laugh how this game is an 18 and yet all the bloody school kids are on it most of the time.. i dont mind as long as there not whinning little pricks that lag all the time..

• 227. Re: I am going to sign out everytime I dont like how things are going.
    esmorgue

Well its been 4 months fellas...

How is that hosting going?

Having fun get the crap shot out of you by 1-2 bars guys?

Is it still fun letting people enjoy the game at your pitiful hosting expense?

I am not, nor are they!

YOU GUESSED IT.......

• 228. Re: I am going to sign out everytime I dont like how things are going.
    wrecku

Everytime I get frustrated I come here to read this thread. It's my therapy lol.

• 229. Re: I am going to sign out everytime I dont like how things are going.
    esmorgue

wrecku wrote:

Everytime I get frustrated I come here to read this thread. It's my therapy lol.

I am glad I could help. It has some funny points to it. Especially in the beginning. Boy the FLAME that was thrown. i winder how many have posted how horrible the game plays. Or how they hate hosting.

• 230. Re: I am going to sign out everytime I dont like how things are going.
    whytie84

In a party of 6 lastnight and we ended up emptying games halfway through to due to hammering folk. Most of these games one of us was hosting as no host migration started. Normally when 1 of us hosts it's a bloody nightmare! But lastnight seemed to be ok when our side hosted.

To be fair, the games where I struggled last night were the ones when the other team were hosting. (we still managed to make them wanna quit, and it forced a host migration)

IW really need to properly look at fine tuning this lag compensation to make it fairer, I'm sick of feeling like a noob with the BS deaths I get at times!

• 231. Re: I am going to sign out everytime I dont like how things are going.
    esmorgue

It's "spoiled" . There is karma for gaming? Well maybe...since you believe in karma, it will show up with a spelling book for you.

Furthermore, when people see me inlobbies, they usually want to beonmy team because they remember me snatching high body counts and handing defeats to nO_oBs since CoD4all the way up through this point in the game.

• 232. Re: I am going to sign out everytime I dont like how things are going.

You know esmorgue I want to first off apologise and say wow my friend you are right.  i got it wrong and humbly say sorry.  Well done my friend for opening my/our eyes on this subject.  there is no reason that anyone would want to be host in this game it is hideous.  I am the first to admit when I am wrong and this is one of those instances.  Keep up the good work.

• 233. Re: I am going to sign out everytime I dont like how things are going.
    esmorgue

1out of 10 games is entertainment. I predominately play GW...imagine how that is for hosting on this game.

You can wind up with 2 pairs of SSners on one team all with 1 bar. Like last night. In a so called <75ms lobby.

• 234. Re: I am going to sign out everytime I dont like how things are going.

I used to play a lot of GW and pretty much every match I joined I just reset my PS3 within the first 30 seconds to try and find a playable lobby. I wanted my stats to accurately reflect my performance. Eventually I just got sick of enduring half an hour of resets to find one game and started backing out via the menu. At least 90% of my losses are from games that I barely participated in. Lately I've been playing 6v6 instead of GW and it doesn't take as long to find a playable lobby. Of course, people still back out resulting in some 2-bar mexicans being thrown in mid-game, inducing rage quits.

I bought MW3 for the multiplayer and I haven't played 1 second of the campaign, nor do I plan to. The one thing I hate about this game is that it rarely works. When I press the shoot button and it shows me shooting on my TV, and I have a 4-bar connection, I BETTER ******* SHOOT.

Maybe it's because I've gotten a lot better and am way more in-tune with the game than I was when playing former CODs so I notice the BS more often, but MW3 is the most frustrating COD I've played. Well, danger close noob tubes and commando invincibility from mw2 was pretty annoying, but the portion of lobbies with that was much smaller than the portion of unplayable MW3 lobbies. This makes me sad, because game-design wise, MW3 is my favorite COD. It's unfortunate that matchmaking doesn't have a "max ping lobby" mode, where only players within a set ping of the host may join. In the current setup, there is no way to set connection preferences. I might have 30ms ping to the host but that doesn't mean someone with 300ms ping isn't going to join. That's fine and dandy for casual players who want to party up with buddies around the world, but I don't want to play against laggers.

1 22 23 24 25 26 Previous Next