1 6 7 8 9 10 Previous Next 321 Replies Latest reply: Jul 28, 2012 2:48 AM by ChestSplittah Go to original post RSS
  • 70. Re: I am going to sign out everytime I dont like how things are going.
    malditor

Most people are self-centered and selfish by nature. It literally is by nature, it's a survival instinct. However, in day to day life we are able to overcome these flaws on a regular basis. When we get frustrated or angry we have less control and these things tend to come to the surface. While I like knowing my k/d or w/l is pretty respectable I never have the notion to "preserve" them from bullcrap games/bad connection/stupidity by dashboarding. Other people, like the OP, don't care if it negatively effects the other people in the room for the sole reason as was stated, he paid for his internet and he'll shut it off if he wants. That'll show all those blameless players in his game. Perhaps there was someone in the game who was intentionally abusing their connection to get this mysterious advantage for having horrid internet, but that still leaves 10 or 16 people who were quite possibly enjoying the game. One game of bad stats isn't going to ruing any stat, besides perhaps win streak. I don't think good internet should put you at a disadvantage *repeating myself for people who don't read previous posts", however signing out to preserve stats and screwing over the rest of the people in the lobby is strongly evident of being self-centered and/or selfish.

• 71. Re: I am going to sign out everytime I dont like how things are going.
    esmorgue

You are a retard. How are games played fake. Stop using other peoples quotes and posts as information for yourself. How in the hell can I boost with myself. You are stupid.

• 72. Re: I'm am going to sign out everytime I dont like how things are going.
    esmorgue

malditor wrote:

Until recent posts he indicated he thought he should have an advantage, aka mw2 host advantage as that's what he want's reimplemented. Since he says he is host almost all the time then he definitely is stating he wants and advantage. I agree, nobody should be at a disadvantage for having good internet, but neither should they be at an advantage. In a perfect world *lan environment* the only thing that would determine who's better would be the players ability, too bad we aren't all on fiber optic, that's as close as we'll get to lan play on such a large scale.

Copy and Paste the posts that I said or implied that I want an advantage for my good speeds. If you cannot find implied post, please stop posting on these forum. You appear to to be lying and spreading false info...I'll be waiting.

• 73. Re: I am going to sign out everytime I dont like how things are going.
    esmorgue

You have your causes, I have my own> I am not judging you so please do not judge me.

• 74. Re: I'm am going to sign out everytime I dont like how things are going.
    malditor

Did you or did you not say you wanted it to be like MW2? In MW2 there was a significant advantage to having host, you talk about signing out because you have "host disadvantage" now. Conclusion is you want the host advantage from MW2...

• 75. Re: I am going to sign out everytime I dont like how things are going.
    esmorgue

My point has been for yrs on these forums.....Why do people say they do not care about stats, then turn around and talk about me not letting someone have there win={stat}

• 76. Re: I am going to sign out everytime I dont like how things are going.
    esmorgue

malditor wrote:

Most people are self-centered and selfish by nature. It literally is by nature, it's a survival instinct. However, in day to day life we are able to overcome these flaws on a regular basis. When we get frustrated or angry we have less control and these things tend to come to the surface. While I like knowing my k/d or w/l is pretty respectable I never have the notion to "preserve" them from bullcrap games/bad connection/stupidity by dashboarding. Other people, like the OP, don't care if it negatively effects the other people in the room for the sole reason as was stated, he paid for his internet and he'll shut it off if he wants. That'll show all those blameless players in his game. Perhaps there was someone in the game who was intentionally abusing their connection to get this mysterious advantage for having horrid internet, but that still leaves 10 or 16 people who were quite possibly enjoying the game. One game of bad stats isn't going to ruing any stat, besides perhaps win streak. I don't think good internet should put you at a disadvantage *repeating myself for people who don't read previous posts", however signing out to preserve stats and screwing over the rest of the people in the lobby is strongly evident of being self-centered and/or selfish.

Self centered indeed. Selfish...yes....as you have read the first lines of the OP. UP IN HERE I never stated or implied I wasnt. For anyone that is intellectual, they could have noticed that a mile off. I pay the bills UP IN HERE=MINE< MINE< MINE. Have no problem.

• 77. Re: I am going to sign out everytime I dont like how things are going.

I dont care about it myself, thats why I just quit game and let host migration take place. I'll take the loss. What I am saying is that even tho you pay for your internet, you're not paying for the 11 other players internet. Everyone takes a loss except you, but hey you pay for your internet so why not just be a time waister to everyone else? It's not the stat im conserned about, it's my time that players like you have waisted. You gonna pay my internet bill? I didnt think so.

Sad that a veteran of these forums is openly talking about how he dashboards all the time.

• 78. Re: I am going to sign out everytime I dont like how things are going.
    malditor

Self-centered = if I don't like it I'll ruin it for others. Which is what dashboarding does to the rest of the people in the game.

• 79. Re: I am going to sign out everytime I dont like how things are going.
    esmorgue

malditor wrote:

Self-centered = if I don't like it I'll ruin it for others. Which is what dashboarding does to the rest of the people in the game.

I stated that in the title didnt I? Are you teaching anything to anyone that I did not make apparent IN THE FIRST LINES OF THE THREAD OR TITLE?????

1 6 7 8 9 10 Previous Next