1 2 3 Previous Next 162 Replies Latest reply: Aug 11, 2012 9:03 PM by like2nap03 RSS

Should snipers be nerfed in MW3?

padiego

Yes im already complaining about quickscoping in MW3 . Reason, i don't wanna see a bunch of kids in S&D doing attempting to do trick shots and not helping out the team in any way. Also, did you see HOW FREAKING FAST the sniper rifles locked on? DAMN! Turn aim assist on and you're a freaking god! One shot kill, any range....I think its too powerful. I like the way sniping is in Black Ops, IMHO sniping was at its best on black ops(bullet drop wouldn't hurt anybody....It would actually take skill to snipe....). So...Discuss. Should sniping be kept as it is on black ops or should it be the way it is right now in mw3?

Message was trolledby: padiego

• 1. Should snipers be nerfed in MW3?

I think we should wait for the game to come out before we talk about nerfing any weapons but I think that is something they're going to end up patching sooner or later...

• 2. Should snipers be nerfed in MW3?

i want it like cod4 and i wish it was only wii mote  but i am dreaming

• 3. Should snipers be nerfed in MW3?
    da/snap-_-yofinger

Once again I agree with u wiiplayaaa We shouldn't be talking about nerfing any weapons yet. But as for your question I think snipers should be just like the snipers in blackops

• 4. Should snipers be nerfed in MW3?
    padiego

Well, we seen gameplay(i assume) of cod Xp, and sniping seems to be even EAISER than in MW2, and in MW2 every kid and their mother could snipe without any.....how do you say it....i forgot the world , well you could snipe without any attemp(LOL I FAIL AT GRAMMER!)

• 5. Should snipers be nerfed in MW3?
    da/snap-_-yofinger

Na I want the ccp to be in mw3. I might use both the wii mote and ccp just to get a hang on both controllers...not sure though.

• 6. Should snipers be nerfed in MW3?

I think they should make it so that Quickdraw does not effect snipers...and from the XP footage I've seen, the snipers don't even have sway...lol its kind of ridiculous but I'll wait for the game to come out before I make any assumptions...

• 7. Should snipers be nerfed in MW3?
    da/snap-_-yofinger

I haven't really seen any vids on snipping in mw3 but after reading these message I think snipping might be 'overpowered'

• 8. Should snipers be nerfed in MW3?
    bitterbub

padiego wrote:

Yes im already complaining about quickscoping in MW3 . Reason, i don't wanna see a bunch of kids in S&D doing attempting to do trick shots and not helping out the team in any way. Also, did you see HOW FREAKING FAST the sniper rifles locked on? DAMN! Turn aim assist on and you're a freaking god! One shot kill, any range....I think its too powerful. I like the way sniping is in Black Ops, IMHO sniping was at its best on black ops(bullet drop wouldn't hurt anybody....It would actually take skill to snipe....). So...Discuss. Should sniping be kept as it is on black ops or should it be the way it is right now in mw3?

Wasn't sniping sorta nerfed anyway?  If I remember right, there's no bolt-action sniper rifles.

__

• 9. Should snipers be nerfed in MW3?

There are bolt-actions in MW3. I think I remember there being at least 2.

Anyways, no, keep snipers as they are. I want a bunch of kids trying to quickscope. Why? Because 95% of them won't know how to do it, and will be very easy kills. If it gets simply unbearable, I will be looking at alternative methods to beating them. Lets see what it is like first.

1 2 3 Previous Next