1 2 3 Previous Next 78 Replies Latest reply: Dec 23, 2011 3:15 PM by fallenshadow000 RSS

Quickscoping in MW3

derf8966

So who else thinks that using quickdraw whitch make the ads time faster will be frowned upon like steady aim was in mw2...

any one else doing what im doing?

ps...it really wont bother me because ive always been a marathon sniper anyway

• 1. Quickscoping in MW3
    rankismet

derf8966 wrote:

So who else thinks that using quickdraw whitch make the ads time faster will be frowned upon like steady aim was in mw2...

any one else doing what im doing?

ps...it really wont bother me because ive always been a marathon sniper anyway

Sorry... but I hope not.

• 2. Quickscoping in MW3

whats the point of using marathon on a sniper class, wouldnt you want to lay down more then just run around?

• 3. Quickscoping in MW3
    jedimastershark

gdsharpshot wrote:

whats the point of using marathon on a sniper class, wouldnt you want to lay down more then just run around?

You obviously have never seen a quick scoper.

• 4. Quickscoping in MW3
    otisman666

While QSing might be making it's return, I think players are going to be a bit miffed when they come to realize that it won't be as nearly as effective considering ALL the guns will now have SP.  Meaning unless the QSr gets the first shot off, they stand little chance for a 2nd try like they did against Ghost / Hardline / DC users back in MW2.

I think you will see what I'm talking about when you get the game.  But ask yourself this, how many QSrs are there in Hardcore, compared to Core?  With Core gameplay moving towards HC like damages (2 bullet kills from an AR), QSrs are going to become quickly frustrated.  But good luck anyways.

• 5. Quickscoping in MW3

I hope you are right.  Quickscoping is the one thing that really worries me about MW3. :-/

• 6. Quickscoping in MW3
    kylen008

I wish they made the sniper like they where in CoD4.

• 7. Quickscoping in MW3
    ipwnovereveryone

I hoped that they kept it like black ops/cod4/cod5. Snipers were not OP. It took skill to use. It also takes skill in mw2, but it seems easier. We will have to wait and see when the game comes out.

• 8. Quickscoping in MW3

i agree i cant stand doing well when bam your kill streak ends due to a QSing punk sitting in a corner its the worst thing to happen since well since obama became prez i mean you carry a B50 Cal it weighs 50 + pounds you cant run around with the dang thing at all it just weighs to much

• 9. Quickscoping in MW3
    iamhollywood5

Quickscoping is cheap and OP. Simple as that.  A weapon powerful enough to kill in 1 hit should NOT be that fast.  Quickdraw should not affect sniper ADS time, and the sniper ADS time overall should be greatly slowed down.

1 2 3 Previous Next