1 2 3 4 5 6 Previous Next 89 Replies Latest reply: Dec 12, 2011 3:22 AM by IrishPowah Go to original post RSS
  • 30. Blind eye and Assassin perks

You have to look at the perks setup as an evolution. COD4 was dominated by SP and Jugg, as was WAW. Then, MW2 was dominated by SP. And Blops dominated by Ghost/SOH users. Making the use of "ghost pro" require 2 perks is the next step in the evolution of the perk system. Hopefully, with this requirement we won't see the "ghosts" dominating the battlefield and we'll see a better balancing of the perks. But, I guess we'll just have to wait and see.

• 31. Blind eye and Assassin perks
    rankismet

Disagree, Birdman...

Ghost did not ruin BO... too many Core players had gotten used to playing Pac-man versus their eyeballs because they all ran stopping power. UAV Jammer/Camo/Cold-blooded have been staples for HC players, so, Ghost was nothing new. It was just new to the Core dot chaser.

There are now SOOOO many ways for you to appear as a dot that I don't know what there is to be worried about.

If I were you, I'd take a hard look at the MW3 Flak Jacket perk (forget what it's called) if you have concern about a perk.

• 32. Blind eye and Assassin perks
    birdman4256

Seeing as you only play harcore Ran you really have no idea how much ghost pro was abused in blops core  and the same abuse will happen in mw3 with assassin and blindeye, people play core for the what use to be the faster paced arcade style gaming but core is now becoming hardcore, there is NO counter for assassin, blindeye, deadsilence with silenced weapons in mw3 and it could be worse than blops core!

• 33. Blind eye and Assassin perks

I have been looking into this, and those three perks will be abused as hell

• 34. Blind eye and Assassin perks
    rankismet

Doubt it will be worse, my man...

... but those three perks are designed to keep you off the map. Splitting them up into two perks will help minimize on your concerns I think.

Also, you can still be targeted by the user controlled UAV.

• 35. Blind eye and Assassin perks

So you want them to change something becuase you dont agree with some ones play style? The game is not even out yet and people are already complaing about campers, and perks.

• 36. Blind eye and Assassin perks

You want them to change something becasue you do not agree with some ones play style? Game is not even out yet and the complaints have already started about perks.

• 37. Blind eye and Assassin perks

I feel like they made a step in the right direction by splitting Ghost into two different tiers, so that way if you want the full benefits you have to give up an extra tier. It seems fair. I would prefer that they put Blind Eye and Assassin in the same tier so people have to choose, but it's not a big deal I guess.

• 38. Blind eye and Assassin perks
    mdub

birdman4256 wrote:

Seeing as you only play harcore Ran you really have no idea how much ghost pro was abused in blops core  and the same abuse will happen in mw3 with assassin and blindeye, people play core for the what use to be the faster paced arcade style gaming but core is now becoming hardcore, there is NO counter for assassin, blindeye, deadsilence with silenced weapons in mw3 and it could be worse than blops core!

So what your saying is without red dots on a map, core players are lost?

• 39. Blind eye and Assassin perks
    birdman4256

How are you going to combat  the blindeye,assassin, dead silence and silenced weapon player using the support  point/killstreaks ? If you can find them sat in a room firing from windows, kill them they will still be able to obtain their point/killstreaks anyway. You all know there is a large portion of the community that WILL abuse anything even just to spoil others fun.  Think hard  there is NO counter to this type of setup and it is going to dominate mw3 and i predict it will be very slow paced like blops.

1 2 3 4 5 6 Previous Next