1 5 6 7 8 9 Previous Next 89 Replies Latest reply: Dec 12, 2011 3:22 AM by IrishPowah Go to original post RSS
  • 70. Blind eye and Assassin perks

There is a Blackbird in MW3, it's called the Advanced UAV. Recon Drones & the Recon perk also counter Assassin & Blind Eye is only helpful to people trying to avoid or shot down enemy air support -- it is easily counter by a UAV (if the player doesn't have it paired w/ Assassin).

• 71. Blind eye and Assassin perks

My big problem w/ Assassin is that its pro uprade gives players immunity to CAUVs & EMPS -- so not only will they be invisible to the enemy, but they'll never lose their own mini map unless someone puts a Scrambler near them.

• 72. Blind eye and Assassin perks
    robbierocket

There's tons of speculation in this thread.

Game-balancing is a series of elements such as perks hinging upon other perks and perks being selected to counter others commonly used, which in turn are selected based upon others' perk use. I don't really see how conclusions cam be drawn pre-release, just in the same way that people speculated just about every perk was overpowered in BO, and the fact of the matter can only be answered with hindsight.

I do feel that splitting the GHOST PRO perk from BO into 2 perks across 2 tiers was a smart move. I'll use them both (BLIND-SIGHT and ASSASSIN) though not always together and my forfeit will either be not having both or losing 2 tiers to something that doesn't improve my combat chances in most encounters.

• 73. Blind eye and Assassin perks

Really we are whineing about a perk already? So what if some one wants to be immune to air support what is the big deal. So what if they camp big deal. I swear people will complain about anything, cant wait till release day to see all the omg this is over powered threads.

• 74. Blind eye and Assassin perks
    neoreaper

jaynh75 wrote:

Really we are whineing about a perk already? So what if some one wants to be immune to air support what is the big deal. So what if they camp big deal. I swear people will complain about anything, cant wait till release day to see all the omg this is over powered threads.

what a fail troll

• 75. Blind eye and Assassin perks
    dastealth

In all seriousness, All the people who have complained that Blind Eye & Assassin will be overpowered probably won't use the setup. If you want a setup that is probably going to be used a bit, try SOH, Blast Shield & Dead Silence or Steady Aim

• 76. Blind eye and Assassin perks
    AirborneI

I don't see a problem with these two perks together at all. The past two games had all the same stuff in one perk. Except CUAV. So now the players who like to use ghost/cold blooded have to give up SOH or whatever. The same thing has happened with SOH and ADS quicker. It has been split up over two perks.

• 77. Blind eye and Assassin perks

^This, if they want to be as epic as before, you are giving up perk slots. Things are a bit more balanced.

• 78. Blind eye and Assassin perks

He makes a valid point, and just because you disagree does not make him a troll. People will camp, get over it.

• 79. Blind eye and Assassin perks

Is gay

1 5 6 7 8 9 Previous Next