1 4 5 6 7 8 Previous Next 120 Replies Latest reply: Sep 28, 2012 11:39 AM by trialstardragon Go to original post RSS
  • 50. WHY QUICKSCOPING DOESN'T NEED TO BE IN COD.

Actually, in comparison to all the other weapons... the snipers kinda suck, they have a lot of hit markers or have the cock back feature with a one hit chance only. their just the most fun to use!!!!

• 51. WHY QUICKSCOPING DOESN'T NEED TO BE IN COD.

And the thing is... You are able to head shot people with a spaz/ striker from 40 ft away...
    Just ask that one guy that runs to the next spot with his secondary. hes prolly got some recently

• 52. WHY QUICKSCOPING DOESN'T NEED TO BE IN COD.
    anoreo

golden:you only get hitmarkers with a sniper if you quickscope or don't have a clear shot.

• 53. WHY QUICKSCOPING DOESN'T NEED TO BE IN COD.

the CoD community is 90% filled with whiny *******.  when you play any cod you will hear someone ******** their brains out.  its annoying.  then they come to the forums like this and ***** some more.  quickscoping is just like any other thing you can do in the game thats fun.  its like someone knifing only or shotgunning, they do it because its different but fun.  to all the whiny cod community that ***** about quickscoping, if you use something other then a sniper, consider this, if the quickscope misses its mark the quickscoper is dead.  How many times do you see someone trying to quickscope and you get an easy kill off them, if anything it should help ur shitty spray and pray K/D.  Ive been playing dead island and i realized how toappreciate a game and the first lobby i came back to was a guy in domination screaming, and im being serious about this, after EVERY death, i sat there and watched the bottom left corner and every time his name would pop up hed *****. 

• 54. Re: WHY QUICKSCOPING DOESN'T NEED TO BE IN COD.

Quickscoping is not balanced.

Needs to be removed.

• 55. Re: WHY QUICKSCOPING DOESN'T NEED TO BE IN COD.
    afflictedmed

They simply need to make the mobilty more accurate. Snipers are very heavy, long, and cumbersome.  If movement speed was affected then QS'ers wouldn't be much of an issue.  Not too many LMG's playing like SMG's.  Similarly you wouldn't see many snipers trying to Run and Gun (or QS).

• 56. Re: WHY QUICKSCOPING DOESN'T NEED TO BE IN COD.
    jamesafc

At close range the Spas-12 destroys quickscopers and at medium range assault rifles dominate them

• 57. Re: WHY QUICKSCOPING DOESN'T NEED TO BE IN COD.

I agree with this, how ever. The developers would probably get more complaints by camp snipers, saying it takes too long for them to get to the choke points where the action is. there for they lose a majority of their kills making the sniper rifle useless

• 58. Re: WHY QUICKSCOPING DOESN'T NEED TO BE IN COD.

Amen to that =D

• 59. Re: WHY QUICKSCOPING DOESN'T NEED TO BE IN COD.

djam wrote:

Quickscoping is not balanced.

Needs to be removed.

How original... way to think for your self.
    Personally, from asking around with my friends and such, people that post the general comment like this about Quick scoping do not like it because either theyre bad, they dont know what theyre talking about, or theyve tried quick scoping and were really bad and impatient.
    to be honest, i dont know how it isnt balanced if not harder than running arond with an actual gun.
    im ok like moderately good at quick scoping...

In MW1, my KD is about 1. 35 averaging about 25 kills per tdm and between 30 and 50 in dom. but quick scoping i go either even or negative by 5 to 10. and i get about 10 kills less in each type

In MW2, my kd is about 1.5, averaging about 25 to 40 kills in tdm and about 30 to 70 in dom but quick scoping i get 20 kills in tdm and 25 in dom with about a .8 to 1.1 KD

In Black OPS, My KD is 2.02 average about 30 to 50 kills per tdm and 30 - 70 kills per dom. Quick scoping my KD drops to about 1.1 to 1.5 with up to 25 kills in TDM and 30 At most in dom...

Looking at these stats... wouldnt you want me to quick scope over using my assault rifle?!?!?!?!??!?!??!?

and the thing is...

I'M NOT ALONE!!!!!!!!

there are plenty of people just like me...

so wouldnt you rather have the easy win and KD boost while we both have fun cause i killed you 5 times and you only dies 5 times?

1 4 5 6 7 8 Previous Next