1 7 8 9 10 11 Previous Next 120 Replies Latest reply: Sep 28, 2012 11:39 AM by trialstardragon Go to original post RSS
  • 81. WHY QUICKSCOPING DOESN'T NEED TO BE IN COD.

PEOPLE! STOP WITH THE QUICKSCOPE ARGUMENT!!!

It's not an exploit, and people who say it is have no idea HOW to actually quickscope.  Every gun benefits from aim assist, and you can ADS just as fast with SOHP with any other gun!!  Amazing right?!

Everyone thinks QSing is luck, and it "exploits aim assist".  Let me break down QSing for everyone.  A real QS is when a player ADS and shoots the split second after your crosshairs pop up.  In the kill cam, it looks like the sniper doesn't scope in, but he actually does (mess around in a private match for anyone that doesn't believe me).  Therefore, QSing, requires aiming, which no doubt utilizes the aim assist, but also so does every other gun!!  Aim assist on snipers isn't enhanced or something.  Even though aim assist is on, you still have to be able to aim in the first place.  Everyone also seems upset that snipers are effective in CQB, and they are, if you DON'T MISS.  Again, this is where skill comes in.  If I turn a corner and can QS you, before you can hipfire me, then you're just not a good player.  Doesn't mean I'm using the best weapon system ever created, it mean's I'm good with a sniper rifle, and can outplay you in CQB.  I do, infact, MISS ALL THE TIME in a CQB, and I die as a result.  And the same can be said for dragscoping, which I've never heard one person talk about on these forums as being OP, primarily because no one really knows the difference. 

Call it cheap if you want, but either way you look at it, it's definitely not "easy", and it definitely takes a certain amount of skill, or else EVERYONE would be doing it.  I QS because it's more challenging than using a UMP, or any other gun for that matter.  I also hardscope when I need to. 

Honestly, I'm not trying to start an argument or anything, I just feel a lot of people lack knowlege about QSing.  I started out HATING when a kid would call me out for "hardscoping" (aka sniping).  It's all I ever knew. However, once I learned how to QS, I realized how hard it was to do.  I'm a die hard sniper, and love sniping in the CoD series, but even my "try hard" classes are a UMP/galil/M16.  No MLG player would ever use a sniper in a competition. I'm thankful QSing is back, and this topic has been beaten dead.  Let's all wait to find something else to complain about.  Let me know if I need to post a tutorial so everyone can learn the dynamics of QSing.

RANT OVER

• 82. WHY QUICKSCOPING DOESN'T NEED TO BE IN COD.

snapr68 wrote:

kiddo show me one video of quicksoping in cod4 and i will show you that you really should not talk when smarter people are talking,in this case posting

just read my posts and educate your self

Also, don't listen to people like this...majority of the QS community is smarter than this.  If you don't know that QS started in Counter Strike, and found it's way into the CoD series, then you need to stop defending QSing.  There are THOUSANDS of CoD4 Montages.  Ever heard of ZzirGrizz's matrix tage?! All CoD4. I only play CoD4 now to QS the way it was intended to be.

• 83. WHY QUICKSCOPING DOESN'T NEED TO BE IN COD.
    matuzz

I don't care about aim assist as I play in PC where is no aim assist and I can still quick scope.

BUT snipers need to ged rid of that ridiciosly fast ADS. In CoD 4 its fine but in MW2 even blind monkey could do it. I dunno how much easier qs is in consoles with aim assist.

• 84. WHY QUICKSCOPING DOESN'T NEED TO BE IN COD.

matuzz wrote:

I dunno how much easier qs is in consoles with aim assist.

Nothing drastic, you still need to be able to aim.  To be fair, the ADS is the same with any other gun with SOHP.  I'd be happy with CoD4 ADS, but wouldn't that be an advantage to other players (non-snipers)?  Why should they get to ADS faster than I can?  Again, just my opinion. 

• 85. WHY QUICKSCOPING DOESN'T NEED TO BE IN COD.

1.I aint a quickscoper,i dont care about that so much

,but i did play on a quickscope mw2 server today and i was the number 1 at the end -)

2.wow i am suprised you talk about cs and still you dont know what QS is?!

this aint quickscoping

,if you open your scope fully then that is normal scoping

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4YtHCjfWTz0

a quickscope kiddo is when you shoot before the scope is full on,and that is how it was in counter strike,in that game the shoot would be acurate before the scope would show

but now you cant quickscope in that game since the shoot want be accurate

a quickscope in mw2 is when you shot a ms before the scope is full on,yes it aint 100% accurate but that is a quickscope by definition

if you look trough the scope then it aint a QS

still for the game changes i suggested (adding quickscope,flick shoot etc. sign on the screen) i will alow those kinds of shoots showed in the vid to be called QS

peace

• 86. WHY QUICKSCOPING DOESN'T NEED TO BE IN COD.

Haha, You have NO idea what a quickscope is.  Read my post below...that's what a QS really is. 

• 87. WHY QUICKSCOPING DOESN'T NEED TO BE IN COD.
    matuzz

I'm sorry but you are wrong, qs is when you shoot right after you can see crosshair of the scope.

• 89. WHY QUICKSCOPING DOESN'T NEED TO BE IN COD.

Because you aren't supposed to be able to use the sniper as if it were meant for CQC, but honestly idgaf, the whole 2 times you kill me in a team deathmatch don't really bother me.

1 7 8 9 10 11 Previous Next